The Student Room Group

EDEXCEL Business Studies Unit 3 Exam 10/06/16

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wisdom2
It was actually decent i got 73/100 according to the unofficial mark scheme.
A total of 136 in both papers according to an unofficial mark scheme. I'm praying an A is a low 130!

What about you?

Wow well done 👍🏻🐵👍🏻 that's really good . Um unfortunately non calc paper higher didn't go too well which I've been upset about for a few days now 🙁 But the calc was much better .3 exams left for me !!!!!!!!!
Reply 21
Original post by X_Hope_X
Wow well done 👍🏻🐵👍🏻 that's really good . Um unfortunately non calc paper higher didn't go too well which I've been upset about for a few days now 🙁 But the calc was much better .3 exams left for me !!!!!!!!!

Aw, i have 6 left, 5 sciences and 1 geography lol
How was business?
Original post by Wisdom2
Aw, i have 6 left, 5 sciences and 1 geography lol
How was business?

Lol its funny how triple science students have 8 science exams ( much more than other compulsory subjects like maths and English ) but I still feel sorry for ALL triple science students. Business was alright I think wbu ?
I loved the 10 mark question ( only struggled writing the conclusion for it ) ☺️ . Much easier than the 8 mark question about break even anaylsis -> What did you all write for that question
Reply 24
I loved the 10 mark question ( only struggled writing the conclusion for it ) ☺️ . Much easier than the 8 mark question about break even anaylsis -> What did you all write for that question

I wrote that BE analysis is a decision making tool that doesn't take into account other factors such as working conditions etc

I said that it can help a business decide whether or not it's :
- Variable costs are too high and how to decrease them
-Fixed costs are too high and how to decrease them
- Revenue is too low and how to fix it

what about you?
Original post by Wisdom2
I wrote that BE analysis is a decision making tool that doesn't take into account other factors such as working conditions etc

I said that it can help a business decide whether or not it's :
- Variable costs are too high and how to decrease them
-Fixed costs are too high and how to decrease them
- Revenue is too low and how to fix it

what about you?

Interesting answer .. What I wrote was that it can help a business develop its business plan and can show shareholders that it will make a profit or loss. Therefore if it's likely to make a profit they will invest their money in that business .
Unfortunately I didn't write much more Than that because my mind comletely went blank ( I struggle with finance. al lot ) on BE and I was kinda running out of time
Reply 26
Interesting answer .. What I wrote was that it can help a business develop its business plan and can show shareholders that it will make a profit or loss. Therefore if it's likely to make a profit they will invest their money in that business .
Unfortunately I didn't write much more Than that because my mind comletely went blank ( I struggle with finance. al lot ) on BE and I was kinda running out of time

That's alright as long as you made points, all is well!

I flopped the profit question, i was rushing so i wrote 156k instead of 56k :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending