The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Anyone here definitely going to Keele this September?

Scroll to see replies

Yep I'm going to Keele! I got an unconditional offer:smile::smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by 14grahamr
Yep I'm going to Keele! I got an unconditional offer:smile::smile:

Well done! Which course will you be studying? :h:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Well done! Which course will you be studying? :h:

English!! Although I still haven't started A-Level revision for my english exam which is on Friday because I've been focusing on psychology and politics!
Original post by 14grahamr
English!! Although I still haven't started A-Level revision for my english exam which is on Friday because I've been focusing on psychology and politics!

Well you've still got a couple of days left to revise for it :smile:
Original post by theswan984
I'm doing child nursing at keele in September :smile:

Hiii..Im start in sept to do Child Nursing too, hope to see you there :smile:
Reply 65
Is keele an undersubscribed uni by any chance?
I noticed in extra that 805 of 848 courses are still available. Also, I found a clearing list from a couple of years back and keele had the most clearing vacancies of any uni with 770!
Anyway, I look forward to starting in sept.
Original post by Tomasio
x

Some courses at Keele are under-subscribed, others receive more applicants that we could ever hope to make an offer. It's a similar feature to many higher education providers across the UK. Last year, the cohort sizes of some courses tripled in size into the 000's. Keele tends to allow most courses to remain open into the clearing period unless
Reply 67
Original post by HarryMWilliams
Some courses at Keele are under-subscribed, others receive more applicants that we could ever hope to make an offer. It's a similar feature to many higher education providers across the UK. Last year, the cohort sizes of some courses tripled in size into the 000's. Keele tends to allow most courses to remain open into the clearing period unless

aha ok.
Are the foundation programs oversubscribed?
Original post by LucyH1992
Hiii..Im start in sept to do Child Nursing too, hope to see you there :smile:

No way! Have you applied for accommodation yet? :smile:
Original post by theswan984
No way! Have you applied for accommodation yet? :smile:

Iv got a house with my partner so will be staying at home 😬, everyone is see who is going will be living on campus
Reply 70
Hey guys! I just renewed my passport, should I let the university know or UCAS, or even student finance? Thanks for your help!
Original post by Tzov97
Hey guys! I just renewed my passport, should I let the university know or UCAS, or even student finance? Thanks for your help!

Hello! I'm not sure, although perhaps @Keele University might know? :smile:
Reply 72
Hey guys, do you know when we can start the pre enrolment? https://www.keele.ac.uk/welcome/beforeyouarrive/pre-enrolment/
Do you know when they will give out our login details?
Original post by Tzov97
Hey guys, do you know when we can start the pre enrolment? https://www.keele.ac.uk/welcome/beforeyouarrive/pre-enrolment/
Do you know when they will give out our login details?

You can do it once you receive your Keele I.T. account log in details via email. I did my pre-enrolment yesterday through the link sent in the Enrolment email (I got them both on the same day) :smile:
Reply 74
Original post by Leviathan1741
You can do it once you receive your Keele I.T. account log in details via email. I did my pre-enrolment yesterday through the link sent in the Enrolment email (I got them both on the same day) :smile:

Hey, i have a conditional offer. I havent been sent an enrolment email yet, should i be worried?
Original post by Tzov97
Hey, i have a conditional offer. I havent been sent an enrolment email yet, should i be worried?

I wouldn't worry yet, it could be that you don't get an enrolment email until your place is confirmed after results day (my offer was unconditional). You've got until 16th September to enrol I think! Maybe email the admissions department just to check? :smile:
Yeah I am coming to study Computer Science and Neuroscience this September.
Original post by Tzov97
x

If you have a conditional offer, you'll get your login details and other information following the publication of results (once your condition offer becomes unconditional, as you'll have your results). I think they're aiming to have everyone sorted within a week of results well before the deadline for pre-enrollment.
Yeah I will be studying there, Film Studies and Creative Writing. Cant wait to be honest.
Reply 79
I shall be a returning student to Keele this year. I hope you guys enjoy your time there! I certainly had a great time last year. Be sure to take advantage of the free food event during freshers week, you'd be surprised how much cash it'll save you :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest