The Student Room Group

BREAKING: GUNMAN SHOOTING in cinema in Germany

Scroll to see replies

I'm surprised no one got killed though (fortunately).
Original post by Mathemagicien
It doesn't overly matter (except I would probably be more scared of the more competent killers), but I'm interested in why that is.

Those factors seem reasonable

Looks interesting, thanks for linking

Surely you can work it out for yourself? These people tend to be co-ordinated by terror cells or are recipients of advice from people who have previously committed, they have funding from terror cells and are able to source guns, explosives and armour.

It'd be exactly the same if one of these 'far right lunatics' had some kind of a cell, but they don't right now, at least not that we know of.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Why is it that almost all the small shooting incidents are just your average nutcase, but all the large incidents are Islamists? Are the Islamists just much more competent at killing people?

Ok
Guarantee they wont describe the person until after the brexit vote lol
He's white, so not a terrorist.
Original post by thunder_chunky
He's white, so not a terrorist.

Well, a lot of the time that is true.
It has been reported by the Gundogën news that the shooter was a white atheist.
This atheist committed an act of terrorism, therefore all atheists are terrorists. The atheist mindset has played a pivotal role in influencing his actions.
I have concluded from the Britain first attack on Ms. Cox and this shooting in Germany that atheists are terrorists!
Original post by Exposinglies
It has been reported by the Gundogën news that the shooter was a white atheist.
This atheist committed an act of terrorism, therefore all atheists are terrorists. The atheist mindset has played a pivotal role in influencing his actions.
I have concluded from the Britain first attack on Ms. Cox and this shooting in Germany that atheists are terrorists!

Britain's First are Christian
Original post by champ_mc99

And ISIS are muslim, so what's your point?
Reply 169
Security forces in Germany seem to have inherited much from the Stasi, and others.
Original post by champ_mc99

Please show me evidence that ALL Britain first members are Christians, if not my point is still valid. All I can see rn from what the German news paper Gundogën stated is atheists are a group of extremists, as shown by this brutal attack in Germany and my prayers are with the victims.
Or is it wrong that I'm judging many individuals on the actions of a few?
When will all these senseless shootings stop. I just don't understand how people can kill,rape and hurt innocent people in the name of their God. The Christians did it during the Crusades and now radical Islamic factions are doing it.
So this has been confirmed? Oh God, the world is shedding tears. First the Bataclan in France, Brussels Airport, Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Death of Jo Cox and now this.
Original post by emobambam
When will all these senseless shootings stop. I just don't understand how people can kill,rape and hurt innocent people in the name of their God. The Christians did it during the Crusades and now radical Islamic factions are doing it.

You see, I genuinely believe that in the human brain, there is some kind of a fuse that protects us from being murder hungry. For a lot of people this fuse has sort of blown up. Give them the chance, and they will kill in the name of whoever you want.
Original post by oShahpo
You see, I genuinely believe that in the human brain, there is some kind of a fuse that protects us from being murder hungry. For a lot of people this fuse has sort of blown up. Give them the chance, and they will kill in the name of whoever you want.
I really liked what you said and I tried to rep you but TSR would not let me.silly TSR!!
Original post by emobambam
I really liked what you said and I tried to rep you but TSR would not let me.silly TSR!!

You did :biggrin:
I'm ruling out Islamic fundamentalism since the front page of most news sites are not covering this. Shocker!

I love how the guardian describes him..."According to the press agency DPA, police believed the gunman was a “confused individual” rather than a terrorist"
(edited 7 years ago)
OMG MUSLIM TERRORIST ATTACK!!! oh wait..
Original post by oShahpo

Couldn't have said it better myself 👏🏼
I wonder what actually goes through the head of these people..
Original post by Fantastic Fan
And ISIS are muslim, so what's your point?

The guy I quoted (below) said the attack on Jo Cox was by an atheist since he was part of BF.

Original post by Exposinglies
Please show me evidence that ALL Britain first members are Christians, if not my point is still valid. All I can see rn from what the German news paper Gundogën stated is atheists are a group of extremists, as shown by this brutal attack in Germany and my prayers are with the victims.
Or is it wrong that I'm judging many individuals on the actions of a few?

First, where's your evidence the guy was atheist? Just watch one of their demonstrations where they say stuff like "Jesus Christ died for your sins and stuff".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending