The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

What happens after Spring at Kingston School of Arts

Ever wondered what happens after spring break?
Here in Kingston School of Art, a majority of our coursework and submissions are submitted during the first week of April. Unlike our peers who are preparing and studying for their written examinations, most design courses would only have a few classes or informal assessments after the spring break for students in their first or second years. However, this period is crucial for graduating students as their final deadlines would be due in the middle and end of May! :wink:

As a first year fashion student, this period after spring break is usually when we assist our final year seniors with their graduate collection. This could be in the form of sewing or helping to get things together for their promotional package and fashion shoot. In addition to assisting, we also have progress tutorials to check in with our personal tutors as well as four sessions in adobe illustrator to prepare us for the second year.

Are you excited for the summer holidays? Do you have any exciting travel plans?
I hope this provides a short insight on what to expect after the Easter holidays! Feel free to ask any questions down in the comments below and I will try my best to answer them.:h:

Zhi En (BA Fashion)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending