The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How is everyone opening their results( with mates or by yourself)? And who is taking their parents in to open it with them?
(edited 7 years ago)
by opening the envelope :erm: i'll open my results because i dont want my parents to get a heart attack :sigh:
Your everywhere:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wouldn't be caught dead with my parents at a results day, They'd be the only parents at my school!

And I'd go away and open stuff by myself, and if my parents are lucky they'll find out how I did. Otherwise they get something like 'it was alright' or 'could have been better' :lol:
I'd be on Holiday by then but since then, pleaded my parents to come home early. I don't want to return 2 days before I start school :/I'm quite a curious person myself so I'd rather open my results with my friends at school and share our successes :biggrin:
I'll take my parents but I'll probably open it in the car. I can't be bothered to see everyone there in all honesty😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 86
Are u ready for your GCSE Results day ??25th AUGUST 2016
No it's 50 days away and I'm freaking out already.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just you wait till alevel results day you guys
Original post by fefssdf
Just you wait till alevel results day you guys

I'll probably have to take sleeping pills the entire summer just so I don't have to deal with the wait haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by perspectives
I'll probably have to take sleeping pills the entire summer just so I don't have to deal with the wait haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't handle the wait it's just so damn long like still 44 days like fgs . I need to know what I'm doing with my life lol
Reply 91
Original post by perspectives
No it's 50 days away and I'm freaking out already.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right
Knowing I've not done very well is kind of alright, so my results won't be a surprise. I know what's coming, in a way.
Reply 93
Original post by lostintrnslation
Knowing I've not done very well is kind of alright, so my results won't be a surprise. I know what's coming, in a way.

Oh well done
Reply 94
I was looking back over my end of year report actually and I realised my school want me to achieve 10A*!!! (and 1 extra A*^ in Further maths) I'm not looking forward to results day though because by my calculations, I've got about 3 A* :frown:
If you can't physically go in to get results, what do you do? I'm in Scotland and results will be in Birmingham :-/
Reply 96
Original post by Cal246810
If you can't physically go in to get results, what do you do? I'm in Scotland and results will be in Birmingham :-/

If you don't go to collect them, they will be posted to you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97

Maybe you will get results through your email.

You will need to tell your school and ask them if they can email them to you.
Posted from TSR Mobile

The reason I'm looking forward to results day is because I was predicted 3A's and 6B's :s-smilie:

Little do they know, I'm aiming for 8A's and a C :awesome:

Latest