The Student Room Group

Overwatch thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Vikingninja
So these are Ana's skill abilities:

Biotic rifle:
Ana’s rifle shoots darts that can restore health to her allies or deal ongoing damage to her enemies. She can use the rifle’s scope to zoom in on targets and make highly accurate shots.

Sleep dart:
Ana fires a dart from her sidearm, rendering an enemy unconscious (though any damage will rouse them).

Biotic grenade:
Ana tosses a biotic bomb that deals damage to enemies and heals allies in a small area of effect. Affected allies briefly receive increased healing from all sources, while enemies caught in the blast cannot be healed for a few moments. (wtf this is OP)

Nano boost (ultimate):
After Ana hits one of her allies with a combat boost, they temporarily move faster, deal more damage, and take less damage from enemies’ attacks.

I played a few games with her, honestly not a huge fan but just personally I like less squishy heroes (except Zenyatta, he's fun to play). And I haven't quite gotten used to all her abilities, there's a lot to keep track of, but that's just my first impressions
guys can yall add me on battlelog plz, i just got overwatch. My battlelog is Honeybadger#22827
(edited 7 years ago)
Mcree nerfs op
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Mcree nerfs op

Getting a buff:

Peacekeeper

Now maintains full damage at longer distances, but will deal less damage at extreme ranges

Guys, anyone know how to do this? I am stuck at the first step :/. I have winrar i just dont know what to do xD

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/3tfrv5/guide_how_to_use_steam_overlay_with_the_blizzard/

@Vikingninja
Original post by SuperHuman98
Guys, anyone know how to do this? I am stuck at the first step :/. I have winrar i just dont know what to do xD

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/3tfrv5/guide_how_to_use_steam_overlay_with_the_blizzard/

@Vikingninja

I have no idea what is being tried to be done in this reddit post sorry.
Reply 86
Original post by Vikingninja
I have no idea what is being tried to be done in this reddit post sorry.

I think it just adds battle net onto your steam client
guys can yall add me on battlelog plz, i just got overwatch. My battlelog is Honeybadger#22827

Popped you a request :cute: (Auralexion)
Original post by Alexion

Thank you very much, i remember it popped up and i didnt know what to do. But i figured it out :tongue:
This game is freaking awesome and I cant wait until i get competitive mode.

Favourite heroes so far are Pharah since I am good with her most of the time, Soldier76 is easy aswell, getting their witb mcCree (flashbang and then right click) but havent figured is ult, junkrat is great, havent played tanks and supports yet.

Game is good tho matchmaking is awesome, as I havent been thrown into a midgame game.
These are some stats some guy got for Ana:

200 health
80 damage over ~0.5s per shot (both scoped and unscoped), no headshots (further breaking the logic of her being one of the best snipers in the world).
75 healing per shot

Shift: does 5 damage and incapacitates the target for ~3 seconds or until the target takes damage
E: heals allies (and self) for 100, boosts healing by 100% for a few seconds. Does 60 damage to enemies and prevents healing.
Q: increases damage done by 50%, reduces damage taken by 50%, increases movement speed, lasts ~8 seconds.

This game is freaking awesome and I cant wait until i get competitive mode.Favourite heroes so far are Pharah since I am good with her most of the time, Soldier76 is easy aswell, getting their witb mcCree (flashbang and then right click) but havent figured is ult, junkrat is great, havent played tanks and supports yet.Game is good tho matchmaking is awesome, as I havent been thrown into a midgame game.

Quickplay I've been thrown into loads of games where its about to end. Comp doesn't put you midway into a game.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 91
D.Va sounds like she might be ridiculously strong once the update takes effect. Can't wait, especially now she can't be killed by her own ultimate, saves having to press fly and jump out, hoping for the best.*
Original post by The Rusty Spork
D.Va sounds like she might be ridiculously strong once the update takes effect. Can't wait, especially now she can't be killed by her own ultimate, saves having to press fly and jump out, hoping for the best.*

Apart from her not dying to the suicide I like her update, bit stupid that since it just encourages noobish suicides without thinking ahead... and **** potg's with them emoting next to the mech. The shield system is cool and allows for it to be adjustable since you don't just waste a long CD shield, also lasts 1 second longer at max than before.
My copy of overwatch will be arriving tomorrow. Any tips for a noob? :ahee:
Isnt Overwatch a bit overrated tbh?

I watched some gameplay and its looks like your average cartooney shooter. Could someone explain to me what's so good about it?

Spoiler

Incredibly addictive game. Just getting in to it at level 13.

Kyalimers#2603 if anyone wants to add.
Original post by The.Joker
My copy of overwatch will be arriving tomorrow. Any tips for a noob? :ahee:

Don't try and go in solo charging unless you know what your char is made for.
Reply 97
Original post by Alexion

Ahaha so many adds, i keep forgetting I posted my battletag on here xD
If any of you are every online and I am too, just shoot me a message or invite :biggrin:
Original post by GUMI
Ahaha so many adds, i keep forgetting I posted my battletag on here xD
If any of you are every online and I am too, just shoot me a message or invite :biggrin:

Yeah I will do :cute:
Original post by The Rusty Spork

OHMYGOD REALLY

I love her already and now I'm gonna love her even more :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest