The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SA-1
He's had 6 sexual encounters fam

Lolololol
People on?
Original post by Dirtybit

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

I think you are, DM me what you're thinking.

(PS, I used to look like this guy minus the facial hair when I was fat, handsome guy tbf)
Original post by difeo
13th of December 1989 pls

9:15pm?
4:15am?
Anyone on?
Reply 5826
12:00am pls
Original post by Dirtybit
Lolololol

On tonight or nah?
Original post by alexp98
Anyone on?

Me and Difeo will be on at 9:45 pal
Reply 5829
Also join will I
Original post by SA-1
Also join will I

No thanks pal x
Reply 5831
Original post by Lúcio
No thanks pal x

Me and you vs Dif & Alex

You as ANY

Hehehehehe
Original post by SA-1
Me and you vs Dif & Alex

You as ANY

Hehehehehe

Pls no

I can never be ANY again :frown:
Reply 5833
Benefits of "Share Play"

2-0 up..

..swaps at half time so @Rk2k14 takes over

..concedes once

..and again

..and again

Lose 3-2

..the Rk effect

Lolololol
Original post by zKlown
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

I think you are, DM me what you're thinking.

(PS, I used to look like this guy minus the facial hair when I was fat, handsome guy tbf)

Unfortunately not :frown:

Just started watching the tv series Power and you remind me of Tommy Egan from it (Google him and tell me your thoughts).
Original post by SA-1
Benefits of "Share Play"

2-0 up..

..swaps at half time so @Rk2k14 takes over

..concedes once

..and again

..and again

Lose 3-2

..the Rk effect

Lolololol

Brb striker at fault for @difeo **** defending. Was deffo sipping that WKD.
Original post by Rk2k14
Brb striker at fault for @difeo **** defending. Was deffo sipping that WKD.

Wouldn't have been constantly on the defensive if our striker didn't keep booting it out of play!!!
Original post by difeo
Wouldn't have been constantly on the defensive if our striker didn't keep booting it out of play!!!

Not my fault SA uses poverty PES buttons.
Original post by Lúcio
He got lucky that we were playing retarded opponents.

Stats aren't everything but finishing the match as a striker with only 9/19 dribbles completed is a disgrace, hattrick or not.
When you compare it to me who completed 5/6, it really shows the difference in style. I barely run with the ball because i'm laying it off to get in a better position or playing a teammate through on goal.

When you're at this level, you can't afford to be selfish. Fair play to difeo for getting a hattrick but most of that was down to dirtybit. Against quality opponents you'll struggle to get a shot on goal if you're holding the ball like that. In the 18 dribbles he had, he created 1 chance which he happened to score from. Everything else was provided to him by teammates and that shows the real reason why we're in division 2.
It's alright with him on the wing because his objective is to cross the ball so it works nicely. But give him the ball centrally and you won't get it back...

Obviously i'm salty because it's frustrating to see a player play so selfish but then come out of it with 3 goals. The main source of my annoyance is the fact that i didn't get a single chance provided to me, even though i spent the entire game doing the same for others.
Difeo is a good player but he needs to understand what is required when you play up front. It's not just about scoring your own goals or else i'd simply never pass myself.

Team player.
Original post by Rk2k14
Team player.

sleuthing game strong

Quick Reply

Latest