The Student Room Group

Primark Employee Dress Code

Hey!
Was just wondering if anyone who has worked at/is working at Primark could help me out here.
I've recently accepted an interview for Primark and was wondering what their policy on unnatural hair colours is. I have emailed them aswell but thought I'd reach out here in hopes of getting a faster reply.. Was literally just about to redye my hair too! Ahhh
Thanks
Original post by jescurr
Hey!
Was just wondering if anyone who has worked at/is working at Primark could help me out here.
I've recently accepted an interview for Primark and was wondering what their policy on unnatural hair colours is. I have emailed them aswell but thought I'd reach out here in hopes of getting a faster reply.. Was literally just about to redye my hair too! Ahhh
Thanks

I worked at Primark before. I don't really think they mind unnatural hair colours. But to look professional during the interview, I'd recommend you redye your hair. When you get the job after a few weeks, you can dye it back to what it was before.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by maggie43
I worked at Primark before. I don't really think they mind unnatural hair colours. But to look professional during the interview, I'd recommend you redye your hair. When you get the job after a few weeks, you can dye it back to what it was before.

Posted from TSR Mobile

At the minute i have very faded green hair with absolutely awful brown roots, the plan was to bleach my roots tomorrow and dye it another unnatural colour. Dying it back a natural colour for the interview then to back to unnatural after a few weeks of (hopefully) having the job isnt really something i could do easily.. If i had to dye it a natural colour permanently fair enough, but getting it back to the colour i want would be very hard and probably very damaging..
Its an interview for a new store that doesnt open for months yet so I'm wondering whether it would affect my interview if it was unnatural and then if required I could ensure it was natural before my start date..
Original post by jescurr
At the minute i have very faded green hair with absolutely awful brown roots, the plan was to bleach my roots tomorrow and dye it another unnatural colour. Dying it back a natural colour for the interview then to back to unnatural after a few weeks of (hopefully) having the job isnt really something i could do easily.. If i had to dye it a natural colour permanently fair enough, but getting it back to the colour i want would be very hard and probably very damaging..
Its an interview for a new store that doesnt open for months yet so I'm wondering whether it would affect my interview if it was unnatural and then if required I could ensure it was natural before my start date..

Lol just redye back to natural permanently. That's what I would recommend.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending