The Student Room Group

M&S Graduate Scheme 2024

I couldn’t see a thread for the 2024 M&S graduate scheme, so thought I would start one.

Has anyone else applied to it this year? I haven’t had any updates since the online video assessment.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I applied for the apprenticeship not the graduate scheme but am still waiting after the video interview. I assume the application process is pretty similar
No I've had the video interview but still waiting
Reply 3
Is anyone still waiting to hear after the assessment centre?
Reply 4
Original post by elm2323
I couldn’t see a thread for the 2024 M&S graduate scheme, so thought I would start one.

Has anyone else applied to it this year? I haven’t had any updates since the online video assessment.

Hello, what scheme have you applied for ?
Reply 5
Original post by Lolol6187a
Is anyone still waiting to hear after the assessment centre?

What scheme did you apply for and please can you let me know how the assessment centre went, what did they ask you etc please x
Reply 6
Original post by blockcheese
No I've had the video interview but still waiting

What scheme did you apply for, I’ve heard they are having assessment centres next month
Reply 7
Original post by Keikei123
What scheme did you apply for and please can you let me know how the assessment centre went, what did they ask you etc please x

I applied for the retail management, had my AC last week with around 6 of us. It wasn’t too bad, they make you feel very calm and at ease before you even start. I’d say make sure to go through their values etc
Reply 8
Hopefully you hear back soon and are successful. I will be going over the values. Any other tips + advice please. What went on in your session ?
Reply 9
I hope so too. Honestly learn what M&S is about, the values and their customers. So it’s an ice breaker, then you get on with a group task, an individual interview and another individual task you have to complete!
You will definitely get it, I seen that the retail leaders programmes have double the spaces compared to last year.
What questions did your assessor ask in your individual interview and what was your individual/ group tasks like ?

Sorry for all the questions, haven’t seen anyone comment about it. Just one thread which was no help
(edited 3 months ago)
Has anyone had or been invited to an assessment centre for the Food Programme? I’ve been waiting for ages 😫
Original post by Sonnia0981
Has anyone had or been invited to an assessment centre for the Food Programme? I’ve been waiting for ages 😫

If successful you should be invited to an assessment centre by March

Did you pick product or commercial
Original post by Keikei123
Did you pick product or commercial

Product 😄 what about you?

Commercial, I’ve got an assessment centre coming up so hopefully you hear back soon

I only heard back last week
Original post by elm2323

I did for the retails leader graduate , I’ve been accepted for the virtual assessment centre stage
Original post by Lolol6187a
I applied for the retail management, had my AC last week with around 6 of us. It wasn’t too bad, they make you feel very calm and at ease before you even start. I’d say make sure to go through their values etc

Congrats for getting this far! Was this done virtually? And what scenarios came up
Original post by enkaynkay12
I did for the retails leader graduate , I’ve been accepted for the virtual assessment centre stage

Congrats 🥳 when’s your assessment centre. Before your assessment centre you’ll get given information on what the day will look like
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending