The Student Room Group

FCA graduate scheme 2024

Has anyone applied to the FCA graduate scheme 2024? What stage of the application are you at? Also, what is there to expect during the phone interview?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Applied i think nearly 3 weeks ago but haven't heard back since, what about you? what position have you applied for, when and have you heard back?
Reply 2
Original post by ri07
Applied i think nearly 3 weeks ago but haven't heard back since, what about you? what position have you applied for, when and have you heard back?

I applied last week and immediately got a link for the first set of assessments. I did that and got another link for the motivational questions which I must submit today. I applied for the Change Management position
Reply 3
Original post by Olaoluade
I applied last week and immediately got a link for the first set of assessments. I did that and got another link for the motivational questions which I must submit today. I applied for the Change Management position

Oh amazing, sorry meant that I havent heard back since the motivational questions!
Reply 4
Original post by ri07

Oh amazing, sorry meant that I havent heard back since the motivational questions!

Hi - do the motivational questions require video answers or is it just a questionnaire? I’m a bit confused
Reply 5
Original post by kookykooky
Hi - do the motivational questions require video answers or is it just a questionnaire? I’m a bit confused

It's just questions. You are not timed and need to submit answers in 250 words or less.
Reply 6
Original post by Olaoluade
Has anyone applied to the FCA graduate scheme 2024? What stage of the application are you at? Also, what is there to expect during the phone interview?

I have a telephone interview on Wednesday for the SPC programme, think it’s a mix of motivational and competency based questions
Reply 7
Original post by Asalvatore
I have a telephone interview on Wednesday for the SPC programme, think it’s a mix of motivational and competency based questions

how long after your application / motivational questions did you hear back? good luck for your interview!
Reply 8

Congratulations! How long after your motivation did you get the invitation? God speed with the interview. Hopefully, we would get some tips and guidance from you
Reply 9
Original post by ri07
how long after your application / motivational questions did you hear back? good luck for your interview!

fairly quickly, submitted my motivational questions on the 18th Oct and received a telephone invite on the 25th Oct. thank you!
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 10

What sort of questions did they ask in the telephone interview? Are they more motivational based or was it more technical?
Original post by ri07
has anyone else had any updates?

I received an invite for the telephone interview stage
Original post by ri07

congratulations! what role did you apply for?

Supervision, Policy and Competition- you?
I applied very early to the economics graduate scheme. Had my phone interview about a week ago, they said I'd passed but it's not a guarantee on making it to the AC, which is at the end of this month.
Reply 14
Has the technology one already been removed from the website?
Reply 15
Has anyone heard back from ESG after the motivational statements?
Original post by Cdhuule60
What sort of questions did they ask in the telephone interview? Are they more motivational based or was it more technical?

no technical questions, only competency and motivational based. My tip is to demonstrate how you relate to the FCA’s values, be very knowledgeable about what the FCA does and what skills you bring!
Hi after how long of doing the test did you guys hear back?
Reply 18
i made my application middle of october and received invitation to do online test which I passed. Once i passed the online test i quickly received an email asking me to answer a few motivational questions within 5 days which I did also but today received an email saying my application has been rejected since apparently i did not complete the online test within the 3 day deadline which is false. this is for supervision btw
Reply 19
Original post by ManavSahni90210
Hi after how long of doing the test did you guys hear back?

I heard back the next day after my telephone interview. since I was rejected so soon I assume its because I did not meet the benchmark score for the interview. that being said, even if you do pass the interview you are not guaranteed a place on the short list for AC. if its been a while since you've heard back from your interview that probably means you're still in the running!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending