The Student Room Group

RSM graduate scheme 2024

Has anyone applied for any of the August 2024 (London) graduate schemes of RSM and have you received an AC shortlist?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Yluckky
Has anyone applied for any of the August 2024 (London) graduate schemes of RSM and have you received an AC shortlist?

Hey i've applied and have done up to the job simulation. The email I received was about me passing but not having a guaranteed spot for an AC. Did you get the same thing?
Reply 2
Original post by Migukslwo
Hey i've applied and have done up to the job simulation. The email I received was about me passing but not having a guaranteed spot for an AC. Did you get the same thing?

Not yet. How long have you waited for this email after you finished the job simulation?
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Yluckky
Not yet. How long have you waited for this email after you finished the job simulation?

About 3 days
Reply 4
About 3 days

How fast! I finished the js about 10 days ago but still did not receive any reply, I think maybe I did not done well in this part. Anyway I think you'll be informed on the specific ac date soon!
Reply 5
Original post by Yluckky
How fast! I finished the js about 10 days ago but still did not receive any reply, I think maybe I did not done well in this part. Anyway I think you'll be informed on the specific ac date soon!

Maybe it just depends on the role you applied for. what did you apply to?
Reply 6
Maybe it just depends on the role you applied for. what did you apply to?

audit
Reply 7
Original post by Yluckky
audit

Ah okay well i applied for RX so maybe its a different timeline
I have applied to the tax assistant graduate scheme for august 2024, I received AC invite like a day after I completed JS, the invite said that someone would reach out to confirm dates. It’s been like 3 days now, I looked at last years applications and for simple people confirmation of dates took up to a month so idk.
Original post by dshravya01
Same, I've been waiting for the confirmed AC date for more than a week now and no response yet. Let me know once you receive a confirmed date, I guess its still very early, maybe they don't yet have enough shortlist candidates for an AC. Good luck anyway.

Yea still waiting, how’s preparation going?
I’m trying to learn more about RSM but there aren’t many sources for it. How about you?

I am trying to find resources for group and role play, but can’t find anything for free, same as u I am also trying to learn about RSM😂
Original post by arydodger556
I have applied to the tax assistant graduate scheme for august 2024, I received AC invite like a day after I completed JS, the invite said that someone would reach out to confirm dates. It’s been like 3 days now, I looked at last years applications and for simple people confirmation of dates took up to a month so idk.

Have you received a date and time for your assessment cause I applied for the same role (January intake ) and got invited for the AC but still haven’t gotten a date and time
Reply 12
Hello. I just received an invitation to JS and have a question as this is my first time doing job simulation.,, I would like to ask if you would be able to share what this job simulation stage entails, such as what kind of questions or tasks they asked. Is it just an online interview based on strength & firm-related questions or anything specific to job situations, or both? I find it quite hard to find any information about it. How did you prepare for it? Thank you
Original post by PSB1989
Hello. I just received an invitation to JS and have a question as this is my first time doing job simulation.,, I would like to ask if you would be able to share what this job simulation stage entails, such as what kind of questions or tasks they asked. Is it just an online interview based on strength & firm-related questions or anything specific to job situations, or both? I find it quite hard to find any information about it. How did you prepare for it? Thank you

Hey, there’s a youtube video by job ready english specific for the RSM JS that I used to prep. Questions were very similar give or take one/two questions.
Reply 14
Thank you all for the replies! Good luck with your application.
Reply 15
Hi, do you mind explaining a bit about the job simulation? What sort of stuff did they exactly ask?
Reply 16
Hey, I have my job simulation this week. Do you mind explaining what it exactly is and some of the things they asked ?
Reply 17
Thank you best of luck !]
Same, I've been waiting for the confirmed AC date for more than a week now and no response yet. Let me know once you receive a confirmed date, I guess its still very early, maybe they don't yet have enough shortlist candidates for an AC. Good luck anyway.

have you received any dates yest? received the screening email two days ago
Reply 19
How’s everyone prepping for the ac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending