The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheAnon121
English Language, Literature, or the combined one? And what exam board?

English language and aqa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Waveyalex
If you know, what degree courses are some of you guys planning on doing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

90% sure I'll do physics
5% maths
2.5% economics
2.5 % something else maybe natsci or compsci
Original post by extraordinaire
were you happy with your B?

I'm sure that the first two will not reflect your reality

My 1st dream (day after physics - 18 June) was really vivid and weird:K::biggrin: It started off with me walking with my sister when some random guy kept making physics references in everyday life, like centre of mass stuff. Then I had realised that it was results day so I had to rush to school. IRL, I want to get to school at 10:15 (15 mins early). In my dream, I got there at 10:27, thinking I wasn't so late. Turns out virtually everyone was already talking about what they got! At my school, they put a slip in the envelope saying if you got into 6th form or not. Green/yellow slip = success. Luckily I got in. I opened my results to find that I got A in maths, A* in chem, A in French and B in physics. I was quite annoyed since I was 1 mark of A* in maths:angry: (in the dream, I got 144/200, 145 was the boundary for A*)
My 2nd dream: we got sent into classrooms and had to open our results in our english sets. The envelope came had our geography paper (aqa unit 1, idk why unit 2 wasnt there) and our results. I got 82 (dk what it was out of in the dream but irl, it is out of 75). Meaning I got A* which I was pleased about. However, I've heard about people dreaming of failing then doing really well so I hope it's not the other way round!

No I'm aiming for an A in both subjects so that dream wasn't good 😔
were you happy with your B?

I'm sure that the first two will not reflect your reality

My 1st dream (day after physics - 18 June) was really vivid and weird:K::biggrin: It started off with me walking with my sister when some random guy kept making physics references in everyday life, like centre of mass stuff. Then I had realised that it was results day so I had to rush to school. IRL, I want to get to school at 10:15 (15 mins early). In my dream, I got there at 10:27, thinking I wasn't so late. Turns out virtually everyone was already talking about what they got! At my school, they put a slip in the envelope saying if you got into 6th form or not. Green/yellow slip = success. Luckily I got in. I opened my results to find that I got A in maths, A* in chem, A in French and B in physics. I was quite annoyed since I was 1 mark of A* in maths:angry: (in the dream, I got 144/200, 145 was the boundary for A*)
My 2nd dream: we got sent into classrooms and had to open our results in our english sets. The envelope came had our geography paper (aqa unit 1, idk why unit 2 wasnt there) and our results. I got 82 (dk what it was out of in the dream but irl, it is out of 75). Meaning I got A* which I was pleased about. However, I've heard about people dreaming of failing then doing really well so I hope it's not the other way round!

No, I want an A in both subjects so that dream wasn't good 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dentistry IA

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most probably law, if by the unlikely event that my maths gcse is a higher grade than my English then I'll strongly consider economics, as two of my siblings did it at degree level. (Aiming for an A in both English and maths, hopefully should get it aha!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want to do a law degree but depends on my GCSE grades and a levels to determine if I could :frown:
Most likely medicine, depending on a-levels. Is anyone going to open there results with their friends or do it somewhere else by themselves? the second one being most definitely me :biggrin:
Original post by AceOfSpade
Most likely medicine, depending on a-levels. Is anyone going to open there results with their friends or do it somewhere else by themselves? the second one being most definitely me :biggrin:

on my own for sure need to digest my results b4 being compared to my friends lool wat a levels u thinking of doing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really keen on NatSci, but physics or astrophysics is a major competitor

Most likely biochemistry or chemistry. Something in relation to science
on my own for sure need to digest my results b4 being compared to my friends lool wat a levels u thinking of doing ?

I plan on doing biology, chemistry, maths and economics aka straight route to medicine. What about you?
I plan on doing biology, chemistry, maths and economics aka straight route to medicine. What about you?

maths computer science and government and politics then going on to do compsci at uni
What I love about this thread is that everyone wants each other to do well aha! :biggrin:
Original post by sahil19
What I love about this thread is that everyone wants each other to do well aha! :biggrin:

yep!:h: we're all here for moral support:biggrin:
So nervous about what I'm going to get! College have already changed the entry requirements for my college course - I just hope I get the grades I need!!
maths computer science and government and politics then going on to do compsci at uni

Woooww, you must be really smart. Do you know what you wanna be when your older?
Woooww, you must be really smart. Do you know what you wanna be when your older?

lool either an app developer,game developer or potentially a government hacker if i make it lool pressuming u wanna be a doctor right ?
Original post by sahil19

bro were all in this together looool
yep!:h: we're all here for moral support:biggrin:

bro were all in this together looool

yes we are!

Latest