Original post by SA-1
If you're coming to London let me know and we'll grab pie & mash

Nah, only Newcastle pal sorry :frown:

Alright well I'll be online watching Netflix anyway so let me know

Plsssssssss
Does no one play anymore?
Original post by Math12345
Does no one play anymore?

Less often because football has started again and we have Olympics.

FIFA17 releases in a bit over a month too so we'll be all over that when it comes out mate
Some changes to pro clubs in FIFA 17

*• Another exciting feature introduced in FIFA 17 is the opportunity to customise Kits and Crests for your Pro Club. Choose from 24 Kit templates available in FIFA 17 and customise them to match your teams personality.

*•TRAITS In addition, you'll have the option to select from a wider variety of Traits to give a new layer of depth to how your Player grows. Spend Skill Points, that are earned in-game, to equip specific Traits to Physical, Defending, Dribbling, Passing, Shooting, Pace, or Goalkeeping. Maybe you want to have a Giant Throw-In Trait or more Pace, it's up to you to customise your Player. Each Trait comes with a different Skill Point cost, which are earned by playing League or Cup matches, so think wisely before selecting.

*•Match Rating - After you have completed a match you'll receive a Match Rating out of 10. Depending upon which position you play, certain aspects of your Player will level up at different speeds, for example, a striker will grow Shooting more quickly than Defending. Chart your progress and see how your Player has developed. You'll be able to track how each of the individual attributes are growing at the end of every match, based upon your match ratings.

*•Player Growth has completely changed in FIFA 17. The new system is based upon your overall Match Rating to really focus on teamwork and co-operation, authentically re-creating real world football where teamwork is the most important aspect.
All rubbish. They need to let you join midway through a game, that's what they should be working on.
Yep, the usual EA bull**** to make us think they're improving it.
Looks great. They better change the rating system though or strikers will end up way better than everyone else
Original post by difeo
Looks great. They better change the rating system though or strikers will end up way better than everyone else

I agree and they probably will tbh

Although either way I'll get MOTM like I always do

Brb rated 94 after a week xxx
Original post by Math12345
Some changes to pro clubs in FIFA 17

*• Another exciting feature introduced in FIFA 17 is the opportunity to customise Kits and Crests for your Pro Club. Choose from 24 Kit templates available in FIFA 17 and customise them to match your teams personality.

*•TRAITS In addition, you'll have the option to select from a wider variety of Traits to give a new layer of depth to how your Player grows. Spend Skill Points, that are earned in-game, to equip specific Traits to Physical, Defending, Dribbling, Passing, Shooting, Pace, or Goalkeeping. Maybe you want to have a Giant Throw-In Trait or more Pace, it's up to you to customise your Player. Each Trait comes with a different Skill Point cost, which are earned by playing League or Cup matches, so think wisely before selecting.

*•Match Rating - After you have completed a match you'll receive a Match Rating out of 10. Depending upon which position you play, certain aspects of your Player will level up at different speeds, for example, a striker will grow Shooting more quickly than Defending. Chart your progress and see how your Player has developed. You'll be able to track how each of the individual attributes are growing at the end of every match, based upon your match ratings.

*•Player Growth has completely changed in FIFA 17. The new system is based upon your overall Match Rating to really focus on teamwork and co-operation, authentically re-creating real world football where teamwork is the most important aspect.

1) Don't care about that tbh, just one of the small additions they make every year and claim it to be HUGE.

2) Again, making it sound huge but probably won't be a significant change to what is currently there. That being said, perhaps it adds a little more customisation which is nice - I'm sick of the notion that a tall player can't be fast.

3) As Difeo said, it'll only really work if they make the match rating more accurate, because at the moment if you're up front you can be poverty all game, missing sitters all over the place, yet still get 9/10 or higher if you score a few goals.

4) If it's based on teamwork, I'll be the best easily pals!!! :wink:
Number 4 must of been a result of a million emails with detailed statistical analysis from Lucio to EA :P
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6396
Original post by samir12
Number 4 must of been a result of a million emails with detailed statistical analysis from Lucio to EA :P

Just a copy and paste of his post match analysis from here
Reply 6397
I'm still going to get highest match rating anyway as I am the team.
dbi
dbi

Quick Reply

Latest