The Student Room Group

Chemistry A Level

I need A's in both core and additional science to take Chemistry at A level, but if the course is not over subscribed can I still take it with A/B? Will this take a lot of persuasion or what? Thanks.
Original post by TheYearNiner
I need A's in both core and additional science to take Chemistry at A level, but if the course is not over subscribed can I still take it with A/B? Will this take a lot of persuasion or what? Thanks.

I'm assuming you're applying at your schools sixth form. Yes if the course is not full I'm sure they would be willing to allow someone to take it however thats entirely up to you persuading them. Personally I don't think you need even an A in gcse to do well in A level chemistry. All the best
Original post by Raizelcadres
I'm assuming you're applying at your schools sixth form. Yes if the course is not full I'm sure they would be willing to allow someone to take it however thats entirely up to you persuading them. Personally I don't think you need even an A in gcse to do well in A level chemistry. All the best

Thank you so much you have made me relax now :smile: sorry to bother you but do you have any tips on how to persuade them in this does happen? Amd this wont be at my schools sixth form, its a diferent one.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TheYearNiner
Thank you so much you have made me relax now :smile: sorry to bother you but do you have any tips on how to persuade them in this does happen? Amd this wont be at my schools sixth form, its a diferent one.

You're welcome :biggrin:. Hmm nope I don't.

Quick Reply

Latest