The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Nursing degree at the Burton Campus

Hi everyone,

I've received an offer to begin my nursing degree in January! Wanted to use this as an opportunity to get to know anyone already involved or starting soon.

I know that Burton on Trent doesn't have any student accommodation so it would be good to hear from everyone what they do? There are a fair few professionals houseshares I've found in the area that accept students, though ideally I'd like to have a place with some fellow student nurses.

Also anyone currently a nursing student, how spread out are the placements? How was your first few weeks and what can I expect to happen over those first few weeks?

Thanks for taking the time to read.
Reply 1
Hi Lee,
I have been giving an offer for January too, but they have put me on the waitinglist and am hoping to start in Septmber... I live in Nottingham but I will be travelling from home to uni since the journey isnt that long.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Akosua91
Hi Lee,
I have been giving an offer for January too, but they have put me on the waitinglist and am hoping to start in Septmber... I live in Nottingham but I will be travelling from home to uni since the journey isnt that long.

Awesome and congratulations! I've created a group on Facebook if ya want to join it. Trying to find out who's joining in January so if ya know anyone else please let them know too!
Reply 3
Ive just been offered a place on the January cohort too! How was everyone's interviews? I didn't think mine went well at all so was surprised to be offered a place!!
What's the name of the Facebook group? x
Reply 4
Original post by McFaddy
Ive just been offered a place on the January cohort too! How was everyone's interviews? I didn't think mine went well at all so was surprised to be offered a place!!
What's the name of the Facebook group? x

Hey! It's Burton Campus Nursing Cohort 117.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending