The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheAnon121
Edexcel, OCR and WJEC :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great, thank you! That'll be interesting to see! :smile:
Original post by 7yearsbadluck
i feel so sick about results day its unreal... my family and friends expect me to do really well but i just... have that intuition ya know?

Exactly the same mate - I was predicted 10 A*s and 2 As but I know I'm defo not going to be able to get those grades
[QUOTE=Anmol_.;67155702]C will definitely be higher and B may vary between 97-102 but surely no more than that. And I think A and A* will most likely be similar to that
Last year and the year before it was 95 for a B in maths so it can't be much higher can it?
So many regrets thinking back. When you revise the night before for each exam :/ oh well YOLO
It's a lot of pressure when you have family in the Oxford notable alumni but know your results won't be anywhere near as good.
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Oh crap, another brummie!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:confused::confused::confused: i'm a brummie too whats wrong with us? !!
Original post by TheBirdman
It's a lot of pressure when you have family in the Oxford notable alumni but know your results won't be anywhere near as good.

Sht den well my sister got like 6 A* - C so no pressure for me
Original post by SophFlorence
Great, thank you! That'll be interesting to see! :smile:

Are you staying up to see the gb's :h:
Original post by nisha.sri

I need to be awake at until about 1ish in the morning anyway, so I figured I'd may as well have a look. How about you?
I go to sleep at like 3AM every night so I'll have to set an alarm for 8AM haha

Do the gbs come out after midnight? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophFlorence
I need to be awake at until about 1ish in the morning anyway, so I figured I'd may as well have a look. How about you?

Ah i see :smile: Well i literally wakeup in the middle of the night so i'll have a look then :smile:
Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep :smile: Basically between 12 - 1 :smile:
Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some come out throughout the night, OCR is usually at 7-8am and some come out at dead on midnight
Ah i see :smile: Well i literally wakeup in the middle of the night so i'll have a look then :smile:

Might as well, eh? :smile:
Original post by Thelabtatpast
Last year and the year before it was 95 for a B in maths so it can't be much higher can it?

It won't be that high but higher than last year so least it can be is 97
Yep :smile: Basically between 12 - 1 :smile:

Oh I stay awake till 3 anyway so may as well see the GBs for some boards and then sleep
It was 125 for an A last year for edexcel, you actually think it'll go above 130 seeing as this year was a tad more difficult than last year? Lol..
Original post by Shamalamadingdo
It was 125 for an A last year for edexcel, you actually think it'll go above 130 seeing as this year was a tad more difficult than last year? Lol..

What do you think for A*? :smile:
image.png

Latest