The Student Room Group

GCSE

I would help please with my results,slip as I don't understand it. What are the "points" on the slip for and do they have any bearing on your results? If so, in various AQA exams what does a score of 46 mean?

Would appreciate some help and advice.
Thanks
Original post by ANnoyomousRuth
I would help please with my results,slip as I don't understand it. What are the "points" on the slip for and do they have any bearing on your results? If so, in various AQA exams what does a score of 46 mean?

Thanks

I believe those points are somehow used to calculate your UMS in each subject. Just ignore that column. :h:
Original post by ANnoyomousRuth

Thanks

Points are just a way to refer to the grade you scored, and are more for your school's benefits than yours. 46 points refers to a grade B. :smile:
Original post by usycool1
Points are just a way to refer to the grade you scored, and are more for your school's benefits than yours. 46 points refers to a grade B. :smile:

Thank you for the replies.

Quick Reply

Latest