The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BountyEgg

Nobody's here to post after me? :frown: I thought somebody would jump in and take the 100.

(And I know this is 11 posts, but I am NOT deleting any numbers after what iEthan posted last night!!!!! :nah:)

Your back again I see pinkteddy I'm not adding the 100 to the list you just won. I'm going to void it due to you breaking 10 post limit to win it :hahaha:
Original post by BountyEgg

Nobody's here to post after me? :frown: I thought somebody would jump in and take the 100.

(And I know this is 11 posts, but I am NOT deleting any numbers after what iEthan posted last night!!!!! :nah:)
Hello PT. As you broke the rules, your 100 win will be annulled. As you are a PBU, you have been reported. You will continue to receive this treatment for these actions.

Good day.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
107201 Hello PT. As you broke the rules, your 100 win will be annulled. As you are a PBU, you have been reported. You will continue to receive this treatment for these actions.

Good day.

I couldn't agree with you more

#Stopthepinkyteddyplague

*Protests*
Original post by mr T 999

I couldn't agree with you more

#Stopthepinkyteddyplague

*Protests*

So if a user gets banned, they can never come back? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya

So if a user gets banned, they can never come back? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They can come back pinkteddy has been banned over 200 times with over 200 accounts!

AtCT are currently working on a way to stop multi time PBU from returning to the site :yep:

They can come back pinkteddy has been banned over 200 times with over 200 accounts!

AtCT are currently working on a way to stop multi time PBU from returning to the site :yep:

But was the second time he was banned, was it coz he was a pbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya

So if a user gets banned, they can never come back?
Call it a suspension.
Original post by mediaya
But was the second time he was banned, was it coz he was a pbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If your account has been banned. You can create a new account and ask AtCT to dispute against the ban and have your account unbanned. But that's dependent on case to case basis.

If you got banned the 1st time and now created a 2nd account. But this time don't misbehave or abuse your account or break the rules. Then I think it will be fine.

If you constantly abuse your account and breaking rules. Then you will get instant banned as soon as they discover who you are. Which is the case for pinkteddy and L of course.

If your account has been banned. You can create a new account and ask AtCT to dispute against the ban and have your account unbanned. But that's dependent on case to case basis.

If you got banned the 1st time and now created a 2nd account. But this time don't misbehave or abuse your account or break the rules. Then I think it will be fine.

If you constantly abuse your account and breaking rules. Then you will get instant banned as soon as they discover who you are. Which is the case for pinkteddy and L of course.

Oh okay, i get it thanks :smile:

But L hasnt been breaking the rules anymore but still get banned! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
(edited 7 years ago)
(edited 7 years ago)
(edited 7 years ago)
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest