The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr T 999
107,222 :biggrin:

I know not now he isn't, he's been pretty good. But he admitted that he was a troll back then and misused his mutilple account. He will now get banned weather he's been good or bad I'm afraid.

If AtCT do find a way to get rid of multi time PBU. Then I'm afraid your gonna be saying goodbye to L and never see him again :sadnod:

Aw thats sad :sad: so he wont ever be able to use tsr like before :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:jumphug: :smile:

yh :colonhash:

:france:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:tongue: Talking of France, I managed to remember the name of my Exchange students favourite radio, managed to tune in earlier :woo::smile:
RTL deux if you were wondering :mmm:
@mediaya tu le sais?

Spoiler

:tongue: Talking of France, I managed to remember the name of my Exchange students favourite radio, managed to tune in earlier :woo::smile:
RTL deux if you were wondering :mmm:
@mediaya tu le sais?

Spoiler

Ooh will have a look in a moment! :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Updated 100 post stats as of 9/16/16, 7:49 PM:

100 post stats:

mr T 999 - 23

04MR17 - 13

Arbuthnot - 10

mediaya -7

Pinkteddyx64 - 5

Hamza772000- 3

Spotify95 - 3

eternaforest - 1

I am kira- 1

PrincessBO$$ - 1

someonethinking - 1

@mr T 999
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya

Aw thats sad :sad: so he wont ever be able to use tsr like before :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Mediaya :smile:

Sorry to hear about that... Unfortunately, once a user is banned from here, they are allowed to create an account to post only in AtCT to ask for reasoning as to why they were banned, and possibly to appeal the ban. But appeals would be on a case-by-case basis and it would be ultimately the CTs decision. Any posts on dupe accounts of banned users, outside of AtCT, is classed as dupe account abuse/circumventing a ban and would result in another ban.
CT are looking into things as we've had a case of a certain PBU creating close to 200 accounts...

Evening @Matrix123 and @CheeseIsVeg :smile:

Original post by spotify95

Sorry to hear about that... Unfortunately, once a user is banned from here, they are allowed to create an account to post only in AtCT to ask for reasoning as to why they were banned, and possibly to appeal the ban. But appeals would be on a case-by-case basis and it would be ultimately the CTs decision. Any posts on dupe accounts of banned users, outside of AtCT, is classed as dupe account abuse/circumventing a ban and would result in another ban.
CT are looking into things as we've had a case of a certain PBU creating close to 200 accounts...

Evening! :smile:107,412
Bananas really fill me up haha

Evening Spotify!
How are you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Evening! :smile:107,412
Bananas really fill me up haha

Evening! :smile:

Bananas, eh? One of the only fruits that I actually like! I haven't ate any in a while, so I'd best eat a few soon! :biggrin:

How are you on this fine day?

Evening! :smile:

Bananas, eh? One of the only fruits that I actually like! I haven't ate any in a while, so I'd best eat a few soon! :biggrin:

How are you on this fine day?

:banana:
dave.jpg
ok-ish wbu? :smile: :h:
Original post by Matrix123
Evening Spotify!
How are you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Evening Matrix :smile: I'm fine, thanks for asking!

Will probably go for a nice early night tonight, about 11pm to 11:30pm (same as on Wednesday night) as I have to get up early tomorrow.

Also, as a pre-warning, to everyone, I will have very limited access to the Internet over the weekend, as I will be out and about, and the places that I am going to will have very little in the way of 3G/4G connectivity. (I refuse to use 2G as it's just inadequate for data.) If I can get connected to some free wifi then excellent, failing that it'll be a case of logging on/posting as and when I can.

Any major problems, please contact either myself, @mr T 999 or @04MR17 and we'll get things sorted out eventually!

(edited 7 years ago)

Will probably go for a nice early night tonight, about 11pm to 11:30pm (same as on Wednesday night) as I have to get up early tomorrow.

Also, as a pre-warning, to everyone, I will have very limited access to the Internet over the weekend, as I will be out and about, and the places that I am going to will have very little in the way of 3G/4G connectivity. (I refuse to use 2G as it's just inadequate for data.) If I can get connected to some free wifi then excellent, failing that it'll be a case of logging on/posting as and when I can.

Any major problems, please contact either myself or @04MR17 and we'll get things sorted out eventually!

Ok, sounds good, well have a good weekend spotify :wink:Don't let the lack of wifi ruin your day :smile::yy:

Any major problems, please contact either myself, @mr T 999 or @04MR17 and we'll get things sorted out eventually!

Glad to hear it!:smile:

OK, hopefully you'll manage to get everything you plan to do, done.

Alright, fair enough. Hopefully there won't be any major problems whilst you're away anyway :smile:
:banana:
dave.jpg
ok-ish wbu? :smile: :h:

Thanks for asking, I'm good this evening! :smile:

Starting to get a bit tired but hey ho!

(edited 7 years ago)
Thanks for asking, I'm good this evening! :smile:

Starting to get a bit tired but hey ho!

Yay :hugs: Glad to hear :yy:
haha lol who doesn't :tongue:
Original post by Matrix123
Glad to hear it!:smile:

OK, hopefully you'll manage to get everything you plan to do, done.

Alright, fair enough. Hopefully there won't be any major problems whilst you're away anyway :smile:

Thanks! Yep, I should be able to get most things done that I need to :smile:

Okay :smile: Also, if you see a certain PBU, please report them (though things should be ok now, I hope).

(edited 7 years ago)

Latest