De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Anybody staying at Regents Court?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tomzorz
It all makes sense now :smile:

Currently looking into buying a mini fridge for my room, heard they're a good investment.

Only 3 days to go :biggrin:
haha exciteing times neighbour, id double check.with the staff if its ok to huy a mini fridhe first but its arsally good idea the fridges are tiny
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by NormanPaulo
haha exciteing times neighbour, id double check.with the staff if its ok to huy a mini fridhe first but its arsally good idea the fridges are tiny

Good point, from what I've seen a lot of unis are a bit iffy towards them but students take one anyway, lol
Reply 22
Moving in all my stuff tomorrow and properly on saturday, anyone who's there now know what the area and rooms are like?
Original post by kinesisq
Moving in all my stuff tomorrow and properly on saturday, anyone who's there now know what the area and rooms are like?

Area is top notch an the people are awesome (me espescially) youll have a great time dude
Reply 24
Area is top notch an the people are awesome (me espescially) youll have a great time dude

Hahahaha awesome man, has anyone been put with other DMU students or has everyone else been mixed?
Reply 25

Out of curiosity...how is the WiFI? :colone:
Original post by tomzorz
Out of curiosity...how is the WiFI? :colone:

Dude no joke, wifi is better than my home broadband. Tunes, playstation and phone all at the same time runs quicker than usain bilt
Reply 27
Dude no joke, wifi is better than my home broadband. Tunes, playstation and phone all at the same time runs quicker than usain bilt

Ah that's reassuring to hear :biggrin:

You use your playstation in your room or the communal area?
I was thinking of bringing my PS3 but I don't have a spare TV monitor for my room handy
Reply 28

You were right, this wifi is great :biggrin:
Original post by tomzorz
You were right, this wifi is great :biggrin:

Haha i cant wait to get back to it tomorrow
Original post by kinesisq
I've yet to find anybody else from De Montfort despite it being advertised as being mixed halls with University of Leicester students! Will be glad to know there are people at my own uni that I can speak to.

Hey, I am going to DMU and staying at Regents court. Have you got an inventory list or anything? I have no idea what i need to bring up with me.
Original post by Jonathan F
Hey, I am going to DMU and staying at Regents court. Have you got an inventory list or anything? I have no idea what i need to bring up with me.

Hey , I'm staying at regents court to and go to dmu , there's a website called save the student that have stuff on inventory . When you moving in ?
Original post by Joshybusiness99
Hey , I'm staying at regents court to and go to dmu , there's a website called save the student that have stuff on inventory . When you moving in ?

Hey, thanks a ton, that is really helpful. I will have a look at that now. I am moving in on the 23rd, yourself? What are you studying ?
Hey, thanks a ton, that is really helpful. I will have a look at that now. I am moving in on the 23rd, yourself? What are you studying ?

Business and marketing , you? I'm probably moving on the 23rd as well

Business and marketing , you? I'm probably moving on the 23rd as well

Cool, I am doing biomedical Science. Yer makes sense. You doing any of the Freshers stuff that weekend ? Not sure if i should get a wristband.
Cool, I am doing biomedical Science. Yer makes sense. You doing any of the Freshers stuff that weekend ? Not sure if i should get a wristband.

Yeah I Got one of the wristbands
Yeah I Got one of the wristbands

Fair enough. I think they are sold out but i will sort it out once i am up there.
Fair enough. I think they are sold out but i will sort it out once i am up there.

Yeah I'm sure you could still get one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending