The Student Room Group

KPMG LaunchPad?

Hi there,

I know there are some bits and bobs floating around the web on KPMG's new style of assessment but I haven't located any proper advice on the structure of the day. If anyone has experience, it would be most appreciated.

Always nice to know what you're diving into :wink:
Reply 1
Original post by BaconWaffles
Hi there,

I know there are some bits and bobs floating around the web on KPMG's new style of assessment but I haven't located any proper advice on the structure of the day. If anyone has experience, it would be most appreciated.

Always nice to know what you're diving into :wink:

Would love to know the answer to this as well! Have you got a launch pad confirmed?*
Original post by jcm222
Would love to know the answer to this as well! Have you got a launch pad confirmed?*

Yes I have! There is some information on wikijobs - look at the recent 2016 posts regarding assessment centres.
Out of interest have you completed your launch pad day yet and have any information/tips on the structure and interviews?

Can't seem to reply on wikijobs for some reason and from what I can see the isn't really clear.

Thanks
Original post by selladrew
Out of interest have you completed your launch pad day yet and have any information/tips on the structure and interviews?

Can't seem to reply on wikijobs for some reason and from what I can see the isn't really clear.

Thanks

If Someone has uptown date info regarding the latest 2018 launch pad for KPMG, could you please email me ASAP (I will really appreciate it and remunerate you handsomely if I get an offer :smile: )

Regarding: solutions for IE case and group exercise and other stuff relevant to the launch pad

[email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending