The Student Room Group

KPMG audit apprenticeships 2024

Heyy
I was just wondering if anyone has reached the launching pad event at KPMG or if anyone has previously done it, Are there any tips or tricks u could share pls?
Thankkks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aminahfr
Heyy
I was just wondering if anyone has reached the launching pad event at KPMG or if anyone has previously done it, Are there any tips or tricks u could share pls?
Thankkks

Hi I also got it too pm pls if u guys can help
Reply 2
Original post by _KingInTheNorth
Hi I also got it too pm pls if u guys can help

what date is urs?
what date is urs?

12 march
Reply 4
Original post by _KingInTheNorth
12 march

ohh same
is it in London?
also, I've connected with some people on LinkedIn and some people who have already done theirs gave me some advice and like sheets that they mark u against and jus tips and stuff, do u want me to share that with u?
ohh same
is it in London?
also, I've connected with some people on LinkedIn and some people who have already done theirs gave me some advice and like sheets that they mark u against and jus tips and stuff, do u want me to share that with u?

yessss tyy
Reply 6
Heyy
Thankkks
anyone from the brum office that has an offer from kpmg.reply on this forum https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7448437
Reply 7
ohh same
is it in London?
Hey, i can't pm right now but my launch pad event for london is on the 12th aswell. If there is anything that you could share i would really appreciate it.
ohh same
is it in London?
Hi, would you be able to share this with me too please:smile:
Original post by VickyAngel26
@safa_7869 @B100 I got my invite for 12 march as well, but then I got emails saying:
Reply 10
Heyy
Thankkks
Hey How long did they take to invite you to launch pad? I’ve been waiting for an invite for a month after I successfully completed the delivering outcomes stage and i’ve been on hold ever since
Reply 11
Original post by wkxx05
Hey How long did they take to invite you to launch pad? I’ve been waiting for an invite for a month after I successfully completed the delivering outcomes stage and i’ve been on hold ever since
anyone from the brum office that has an offer from kpmg.reply on this forum https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7448437
0Report
Reply 12
Original post by wkxx05
so they got back to me like a month after confirming my launch pad event and they told me like 2 months in advance of the actual date
Reply 13
Heyy
Thankkks

Hey, I’ve got my launchpad coming up could you please share any tips/help, I’d really appreciate it :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Aisha8
Hey, I’ve got my launchpad coming up could you please share any tips/help, I’d really appreciate it :smile:
when date is yours
Reply 15
Original post by wkxx05
when date is yours

15th April
who wants all the questions that I was asked for only £10? Guaranteed an offer if you properly practise and use candidate pack :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by Aisha8
sure
Reply 18
sure

Are you able to pm? I’m not able to yet x
Reply 19
ohh same
is it in London?

Heyyyy , can you send these to me pls!! I cant message back but I appreciate it ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending