KPMG 2020 Graduate Programme Watch

megan.humphrey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey, I’ve noticed KPMG have changed their recruitment process for 2020. I was wondering anyone has any further information to help prepare or experience of the process? 🙂
Silvalry
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It seems mostly identical to that of EY's learning for a changing world part of their assessment.

It basically combines all of the typical tests into one, such as numerical, verbal reasoning etc.

I didn't find it too difficult, just make sure you look heavily into KPMG core values and link these into your order of answers.

Because its a new assessment from last year, feedback could be up to 6 weeks...
ALI_123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Silvalry)
It seems mostly identical to that of EY's learning for a changing world part of their assessment.

It basically combines all of the typical tests into one, such as numerical, verbal reasoning etc.

I didn't find it too difficult, just make sure you look heavily into KPMG core values and link these into your order of answers.

Hi, thanks for giving your feedback.

I am going to do the test on Monday, hopefully, I don't find it too bad. Did you get an initial report straight away or is that also 6 weeks waiting.

Out of curiosity, what role did you apply for? I applied for Audit ACA - empowered.
megan.humphrey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago

Hi Silvalry, thank you for your post! 🙂

Do you know roughly how long it took you?

6 weeks is long ☹️ hopefully you hear back quickly because they’ve not been open that long.

It would be great if you could keep me posted on the next stages or the feedback you receive.
Silvalry
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by megan.humphrey)
Hi Silvalry, thank you for your post! 🙂

Do you know roughly how long it took you?

6 weeks is long ☹️ hopefully you hear back quickly because they’ve not been open that long.

It would be great if you could keep me posted on the next stages or the feedback you receive.
You get a feedback port immediately emailed to you, telling you which are your top 2 and Bottom 2 KPMG Core Values.

The report isn't reflective fo the decision though. Just says that it will take up to 6 weeks for a decision onto the next stage because it's a new assessment method

(Original post by ALI_123)
Hi, thanks for giving your feedback.

I am going to do the test on Monday, hopefully, I don't find it too bad. Did you get an initial report straight away or is that also 6 weeks waiting.

Out of curiosity, what role did you apply for? I applied for Audit ACA - empowered.
I applied for empowered! For their Reading Office
ALI_123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You get a feedback port immediately emailed to you, telling you which are your top 2 and Bottom 2 KPMG Core Values.

The report isn't reflective fo the decision though. Just says that it will take up to 6 weeks for a decision onto the next stage because it's a new assessment method

I applied for empowered! For their Reading Office
A shame that you have to wait 6 weeks... 😪.

That's great! Nice to know we chose the same route - I applied for their Gatwick office
agrad01p
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 20 hours ago
Hello there! I am also on the application process and I had the test (+ the report) on the 11th of August. After that, I received an email about a week later, stating that I should send them my qualifications (GCSE + Undergraduate Degree) in order to consider my application further. I don't really know if it means that I passed the first online assessment and I will move to the next one (which seems a bit complicated - last year's seemed more straightforward).

By the way, I applied for the Strategy Consulting role in London.
Last edited by agrad01p; 20 hours ago
Silvalry
Rep:
?
Report 20 hours ago
Oh really? 🤔Seems odd that they're asking for all that so early. I have a few friends who will start working at EY and PWC and they didn't get asked for any educational certificates until they got offered the job after the assessment centre...
agrad01p
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 18 hours ago
Oh really? 🤔Seems odd that they're asking for all that so early. I have a few friends who will start working at EY and PWC and they didn't get asked for any educational certificates until they got offered the job after the assessment centre...
Well, the same thing happened last year, so I did not find it odd this time. I suppose the reason they did it, is my educational background (non-UK and with A-Level equivalents)
Maslina123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 hours ago
Has anyone heard yet anything? I applied to management consulting in Manchester on the 4th of August. A week ago I got an email asking about my work status (if i am eligible to work within the UK - I am an EU citizen).
alexs2602
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 12 minutes ago
(Original post by Maslina123)
Has anyone heard yet anything? I applied to management consulting in Manchester on the 4th of August. A week ago I got an email asking about my work status (if i am eligible to work within the UK - I am an EU citizen).
I applied 1st August, got an email 16th asking for clarifications. I'm taking this as news that we should expect to hear soon. Applied for Analytics.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.55%
Excited (156)
9.15%
Worried (306)
17.95%
Terrified (379)
22.23%
Meh (166)
9.74%
Confused (37)
2.17%