The Student Room Group

KPMG Apprenticeship Audit 2022

Hi has anyone received an email saying that they are successful after the first assessment , transforming small businesses?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Radeegpoll
Hi has anyone received an email saying that they are successful after the first assessment , transforming small businesses?

Hi, could you please tell me what i need to revise for the first assessment, transforming small businesses? What did you use to help you prepare and what were the type of things that came up on it?
Reply 2
Original post by Aneeqa19
Hi, could you please tell me what i need to revise for the first assessment, transforming small businesses? What did you use to help you prepare and what were the type of things that came up on it?

You don't need to revise anything. The assessment i did yesterday is quite straightforward. Your allowed to use a calculator for the profit parts, it would be good if you know about how to find percentages of numbers, say like 36% of 25000, knowing how to do this will help allot in the math parts, use an onlnie tool if you must
Reply 3

I got an email this morning,

It said it could take up to 8 weeks to hear an outcome becasue of the company changing over to a new assessment model, it could be a while
Reply 4
Original post by Sevataar
You don't need to revise anything. The assessment i did yesterday is quite straightforward. Your allowed to use a calculator for the profit parts, it would be good if you know about how to find percentages of numbers, say like 36% of 25000, knowing how to do this will help allot in the math parts, use an onlnie tool if you must

Hey, thankyou for the reply, is there a lot of situational judgement questions to do? if so what type of questions come up? would you recommend any online learning tools to use?
Reply 5
Hey, thankyou for the reply, is there a lot of situational judgement questions to do? if so what type of questions come up? would you recommend any online learning tools to use?

Hi,

No, no online tools needed. All the knowledge you need to answer the questions us provided, they give emails, videos and graphs in their assessment portal, just make sure you use Chrome other browsers will bug.

Seriously, you have unlimited time and the assessments save as you do it, just go in with a clear head, take your time and read everything.

The answers are sitting there waiting to be found, there is no external guesswork, its a case of reading all the stuff your given, and some basic maths like converting large numbers into percentages, which you can do with Google anyway
Reply 6
Hi,

No, no online tools needed. All the knowledge you need to answer the questions us provided, they give emails, videos and graphs in their assessment portal, just make sure you use Chrome other browsers will bug.

Seriously, you have unlimited time and the assessments save as you do it, just go in with a clear head, take your time and read everything.

The answers are sitting there waiting to be found, there is no external guesswork, its a case of reading all the stuff your given, and some basic maths like converting large numbers into percentages, which you can do with Google anyway

Thankyou! have u received an email saying you got through to the next stage yet? if so how long did it take you to receive one. my weakest area is situational judgement , so ranking most to least likely, how would you recommend answering these ones?
Reply 7
Thankyou! have u received an email saying you got through to the next stage yet? if so how long did it take you to receive one. my weakest area is situational judgement , so ranking most to least likely, how would you recommend answering these ones?

Answer them honestly, there really is no right way

It could potentially be 8 weeks before you hear back, I got an email saying that it would be a slower process
Has anyone progressed further yet?
Reply 9
Original post by Student_367282

nope, not just yet, still waiting
Reply 10
Original post by Student_367282

I still haven’t
Reply 11
Hi is anyone else’s application saying it is currently on hold. What dies this mean
Hi is anyone else’s application saying it is currently on hold. What dies this mean

It means its being checked/assessed as to whether it is good enough to move to the next stage. If you just completed the online assessment, you can expect to wait 6-8 weeks for an outcome, which for me means my application is 'on hold'
Reply 13
Does that mean It is likely I have been unsuccessful
Reply 14
It means its being checked/assessed as to whether it is good enough to move to the next stage. If you just completed the online assessment, you can expect to wait 6-8 weeks for an outcome, which for me means my application is 'on hold'

Does that mean I’m likely to be unsuccessful
Does that mean I’m likely to be unsuccessful

No it doesn't mean you've ben unsuccessful, It will take around 8 weeks for everyone, due to the pandemic they say that recruitment will be slower and it could take up to 8 weeks to sift your application. Bottom line, everyones application is on hold, please do not panic, we are all in the same boat
Reply 16
Just completed my online assessment, may take up to 8 weeks to get a reply I hear?
Reply 17
What have you all applied for
Reply 18
Heyy,

I have completed the “transforming small businesses” assessment two weeks ago and waiting to hear back (it will take up 8 weeks ☹️)
I have applied for the London Audit Apprenticeship programme. What about you guys??

What are ur thoughts on the next stage “delivering outcomes”??
Reply 19
Original post by srukky
Heyy,

I have completed the “transforming small businesses” assessment two weeks ago and waiting to hear back (it will take up 8 weeks ☹️)
I have applied for the London Audit Apprenticeship programme. What about you guys??

What are ur thoughts on the next stage “delivering outcomes”??

Ahhh same here but Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending