The Student Room Group

Is ukcat quantitive easy?

is there a lot of graphs or just simple calculations :s looking at modify theyre throwing boring calculations like calculate average of stuff again and again that takes several minutes ??? please help exam tomorrow
I personally found it the best section but it depends some people find verbal the easiest section, however as long as you come out with a somewhat decent grades you'll be OK, Just relax and you'll be fine. Its probably worth looking at http://www.applyingfordentalschool.co.uk/ukcat.html when you have finished your exam to help you can decide what schools to apply to as the application deadline is quite close
Original post by dreamfyre
is there a lot of graphs or just simple calculations :s looking at modify theyre throwing boring calculations like calculate average of stuff again and again that takes several minutes ??? please help exam tomorrow
In mocks and revision, QR was by far my WORST section. Ironically, today on test day it was my best?!? I was a wreck during VR (usually my best) and scored the lowest. I think by the time I got to QR the nerves had settled and I was much more ruthless with flagging q's that I knew would take longer that 30 seconds.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending