The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PerplexingGeode
:rofl: It sounds as though the classroom was almost as identical to a cinema, within a school - as possible! :biggrin: :wink:

No problem! :hugs:

I am doing okay, today. :yep:

:tongue: Well they put the popcorn in cups and mine wasn't full but I didn't have time to register a formal complaint :tongue:
:hugs:
That's great to hear! :smile: :jumphug:
125 542
Original post by spotify95
Just got Windows Update working on my Acer Aspire again! :smile:

The HP will be looked at as well in the future :yep:
Excellent news! By the way, his majesty should have the November bulletin in his PM box :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Matrix123
Indeed! I listen to a range of genres really, there a fair bit of pop, classical, rock at times...a variation. :tongue: I've been listening to quite a bit of Bastille though recently. :smile: What kind of music do you usually listen to? Aww thanks! :hugs:

Glad it hear it. :biggrin: It really is. Coincidentally, I did mention this in CTAM by 5's. :tongue:

That does sound as though you listen to a broad range of music! :smile: I have not actually listened to Bastille, though according to @spotify95, they are good - if I recall, Bastille is collectively a band, as opposed to a single member? :h: I predominantly listen to alternative rock/metal, which can range from alternative rock bands such as PVRIS, to epic black metal - such as Summoning (a band whose lyrical themes are based on LOTR).

No problem! :smile: :jumphug:

Aww, thank you Matrix! :smile: I will observe the post in the CTAM by 5's thread, now. :yep: :smile:

125 549

:wavey:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:tongue: Well they put the popcorn in cups and mine wasn't full but I didn't have time to register a formal complaint :tongue:
That's great to hear! :smile: :jumphug:

:rofl: Perhaps you should have! :wink: :biggrin:

How are you, today?

Original post by Bluebutterfly310
125 549

Hi

125 552
125 553
(edited 7 years ago)
125555:jive:
That does sound as though you listen to a broad range of music! :smile: I have not actually listened to Bastille, though according to @spotify95, they are good - if I recall, Bastille is collectively a band, as opposed to a single member? :h: I predominantly listen to alternative rock/metal, which can range from alternative rock bands such as PVRIS, to epic black metal - such as Summoning (a band whose lyrical themes are based on LOTR).

Aww, thank you Matrix! :smile: I will observe the post in the CTAM by 5's thread, now.
I can recommend Pompei if you want a Bastille song to listen to.:yep: And yes they are a band (have won quite a few awards some years ago...)
(edited 7 years ago)

Aww, thank you Matrix! :smile: I will observe the post in the CTAM by 5's thread, now. :yep: :smile:

Haha indeed, and that is correct, Bastille is a band. :smile: Yes, I do enjoy their style of music and the distinctive voice the lead singer has. :yep: I see, some of those songs can be rather too heavy for my personal taste, but in honesty, I have not gone into such genres in much depth. @FireFreezer77 recommended a couple of PVRIS songs actually (You and I, and Mirrors), both of which I have enjoyed listening to. :smile: I see, and does this mean Perplexing is LOTR fan? :K:

:penguinhug:

No worries and take your time. :smile: :hugs:

(edited 7 years ago)

Latest