The Student Room Group

Official IGCSE Spanish Edexcel 20th May 2016 Thread

Scroll to see replies

don't how to love me when your sober !!

Listen to the Charlie Puth cover !
Original post by irfugigfea
Which subjects are you taking?

maths, triple science, eng lit and lang, spanish, geography, history, latin lit and lang.. so i've got a busy few weeks ahead of me ahah
Original post by cornflakeexpert
maths, triple science, eng lit and lang, spanish, geography, history, latin lit and lang.. so i've got a busy few weeks ahead of me ahah

I'm taking the same, but French and R.S instead of Latin :wink:
Can anyone remember what topics/ questions came up in the reading/writing exam? :smile:
I have this paper as my mock, what was the 50 words on?
I'm pretty sure it was 'Why is technology important to you?'
What was essay 3 on? Holidays and family?
Original post by purpleun1corn
What was essay 3 on? Holidays and family?
j
The 150 word was on your family (how you get on, what are the disadvantages or advantages of a big family, what you do on holiday). I think one of the other questions what on your neighbourhood.
Original post by violetxx
I'm pretty sure it was 'Why is technology important to you?'

Was it this question? I have it tomorrow
Also any topic that stood out as difficult in listening/ reading?
Ty
Original post by koala789
Was it this question? I have it tomorrow
Also any topic that stood out as difficult in listening/ reading?
Ty

The 10 mark writing was that question. In the listening the last question was on learning foreign languages which was hard - you had to state advantages and disadvantages. The reading was really easy though - just know stationary and houses.
Original post by violetxx
The 10 mark writing was that question. In the listening the last question was on learning foreign languages which was hard - you had to state advantages and disadvantages. The reading was really easy though - just know stationary and houses.

Thanks - i did it on tuesday without revision and really wasnt that bad! The last question and the one about the girl's work experience in the listening were a bit tricky but otherwise fine. Hopefully my essay was alright XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending