The Student Room Group

Overwatch thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by Vikingninja
Also works with 4 D.Va and 2 lucio on Kings row. Pretty much the enemy can't properly prepare for a all d.va rush since they assume an all round scenario. Literally 2 deal with whats in the centre of the main door by the bus with a lucio and the rest go up the stairs to the right to take out a bastion or widow etc up there then come down to flank. This was with complete randoms and I was the only guy who mic spoke and me and 2 d'va's survived the entire game as the d.va's would fight in pairs atleast and hound people together.

What I also like with d.va rushing is because its so good the other team tries to do it and you can easily counter it. When we did it on Volskaya when it came to us defending one person went mei and made them all suicide into the water XD.

It doesn't work so well on the other city map with the payload after the cap (forgotten its name) since you spend so long getting to the base and each route is easily protected and the enemy by the time you get to the cap knows what is going on.

I played a hybrid match (solo q) recently where the enemy was all bastion. We quickly all changed to Genji and took them out and then they changed to Winston which in turn meant we all changed to Reaper xD
I've become quite a Tank. My top 3 characters are Reinhardt, Roadhog and D.Va!
Sombra artwork has been released:

Reply 243
Sombra artwork has been released:

The first week I was really into this ARG stuff, hype has died down though. Still excited to see what blizzard rolls out at blizzcon thou!
Enjoy

[video="youtube;Og5-Pm4HNlI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og5-Pm4HNlI[/video]
Boop.
M8 gonna boop all the people on PTR on monday or tuesday.
IM excited for when sombra comes to console
I'm a console junkrat main, I know some jump spots but not all
Boop.

Sombra will be my main. No ulties for you!
You can't hack the riptire when used before emp
Original post by Demonlover1
You can't hack the riptire when used before emp

You can't hack any ult that involves a deployment or is channeled.
You can hack deadeye And barrage
Original post by Demonlover1
You can hack deadeye And barrage

Sorry I meant to put isn't channeled.
Sorry I meant to put isn't channeled.

No problem just a simple mistake
Reply 255
When i get a sexy new PC, I will buy this gameeee
I ain't played in ages. I probably should before the event is over.
Who's everyone maining this season? Currently maining all healers with zen as my lowest and then the tanks somewhat (really gone down with my use of tanks recently). Playing pharah in some solo games.
Who's everyone maining this season? Currently maining all healers with zen as my lowest and then the tanks somewhat (really gone down with my use of tanks recently). Playing pharah in some solo games.

Zarya and Tracer mostly.
Who's happy at beautiful lesbian tracer tho? bless u overwatch

Quick Reply

Latest