The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

BIMM Brighton applicants 2017

Hi, my name is Rosa, I'm 19 and going to study Professional Musicianship at BIMM Brighton in 2017 after applying last year. Thought I'd make a thread for auditions, house shares etc :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm Amber, and I'm going to BIMM Brighton next year (2017) and studying songwriting :smile: Looking for possible flatmates and also someone to talk to about the uni because so nervous moving to a new place and no one seems to know about it! :smile:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ambzzy
I'm Amber, and I'm going to BIMM Brighton next year (2017) and studying songwriting :smile: Looking for possible flatmates and also someone to talk to about the uni because so nervous moving to a new place and no one seems to know about it! :smile:

Hi amber, if you want to add me on Facebook, my name is rosa smith and I'm the one with blonde hair and a black top :smile:
Hiya, I'll be studying songwriting as well. if you want to add me on Facebook I'm Aimee-Claire Devenay :smile:
Reply 4
Added you both on facebook! :smile: Facebook name is Amber Dewstow if you were wondering who added you haha!
Hey guys I'm Charlie and I'm auditioning for Professional Musicianship in drums at BIMM Brighton next year, add me on fb its Charlie Lee (my cover photo's Metallica haha) Cheers :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by charliedrums
Hey guys I'm Charlie and I'm auditioning for Professional Musicianship in drums at BIMM Brighton next year, add me on fb its Charlie Lee (my cover photo's Metallica haha) Cheers :smile:

Cant find you but you can add me- Amber Dewstow, im the only one on fb aha!
Reply 7

Can't find you, but add me in the rosa smith who works in beans coffee stop hahah
Oh okay haha i've added you both :smile:

I too am auditioning for drums! Have you auditioned yet?
Original post by wollfkylle
I too am auditioning for drums! Have you auditioned yet?

Sweet! Not yet, my audition is this sat :smile: Wby?
Sweet! Not yet, my audition is this sat :smile: Wby?

How did it go? I haven't had mine yet
Hey guys and gals,

I just got my unconditional offer for songwriting :biggrin: i did my audition last year

Would you guys be interested in joining a Facebook?
Reply 13
Original post by Cheshire-Cat
Hey guys and gals,

I just got my unconditional offer for songwriting :biggrin: i did my audition last year

Would you guys be interested in joining a Facebook?

Hiya, yeah sure my Facebook name is rosa smith
Hi everyone, my name is Jacob and I'm applying for the professional musicianship course in Brighton BIMM to study drums. Add me on Facebook I'm Jacob Andrews (Facebook photo is me drumming) just to talk about accommodation and stuff for 2017 entry, would be great to get to know some of you!
Hey, I'm Alex and I'm doing Music Business at Brighton! By some miracle I managed to get an unconditional a few weeks ago so thought it would be cool to get to know some of the people going! On Facebook I'm Alex Hinton-Smith (pretty sure I'm the only one with a name that long and weird so should be able to find me easily enough haha)
Hi guys I'm Hannah I'm auditioning for vocals on Thursday ! If any of you wanna add me on Facebook I'm Hannah Evans :smile: xx
Reply 17
Original post by HanxEvans
Hi guys I'm Hannah I'm auditioning for vocals on Thursday ! If any of you wanna add me on Facebook I'm Hannah Evans :smile: xx

Hey Hannah, don't know which Hannah Evans you are so if you add me on Facebook, I'm rosa smith and I'm blonde in a black cami in my pic :smile: xx
Original post by rosaxsmith
Hey Hannah, don't know which Hannah Evans you are so if you add me on Facebook, I'm rosa smith and I'm blonde in a black cami in my pic :smile: xx

Haha no worries it is a pretty common name! I've added you I think!! :smile: xx
Reply 19
Hi guys, myself, Rosa Smith, Aimée-Claire Devenay and Josh Robinson are looking for a housemate fast! We have found an AMAZING property in vere road and are all willing to put down agency holding fees of £180 and deposits within seven days. If anyone is in a position where they have offers already from bimm and would like a banging house and housemates and has the money to hand please message me and we can go ahead and cop up accommodation! We have one single/small double room available in our house for anyone who wants it!! Need a housemate by Monday so the house doesn't get sold to anyone else!! Much love xxx Add me on Facebook : Amber Dewstow and message for details xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending