The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Official University of Brighton 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi Everyone :biggrin:

This thread is for people who are thinking of applying to University of Brighton for 2023!

You can meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
Why are you interested in the University of Brighton?

Scroll to see replies

I am an international student and I applied for a pg course for Jan intake 3 weeks ago. How long does it take for the university to get back with an offer?
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Original post by Bernice_luis
I am an international student and I applied for a pg course for Jan intake 3 weeks ago. How long does it take for the university to get back with an offer?

Hi @Bernice_luis :hello:

Please could you send us a private message with your Student number so we can take a look at your application for you.

Bex Brighton uni rep :nyan:
Reply 3
I had applied for my Masters about a 3-4 weeks ago for the January intake. How long does it usually take to get a response on the application?

Original post by University of Brighton Enquiries

This thread is for people who are thinking of applying to University of Brighton for 2023!

Ice breaker questions:

Original post by azzaanw
I had applied for my Masters about a 3-4 weeks ago for the January intake. How long does it usually take to get a response on the application?

Hi @azzaanw

We have received a very high number of applications for our January courses and our admissions team are working through these as quickly as possible in the order they were received.

Please send us a private message with your application number and we will chase an update with your admissions officer for you :smile:

Thank you

Danielle - Brighton Uni Rep :nyan:
Reply 5
Could I drop you an Email? I am not able to access the PM feature on TSR.

Hi @azzaanw

We have received a very high number of applications for our January courses and our admissions team are working through these as quickly as possible in the order they were received.

Please send us a private message with your application number and we will chase an update with your admissions officer for you :smile:

Thank you

Original post by azzaanw
Could I drop you an Email? I am not able to access the PM feature on TSR.

Hi @azzaanw

Please feel free to send our team a message here. Or call us on +44 (0)1273 644644 and we'll be happy to help :smile:

Hello! I've applied to do creative writing at 2023 entry

Ice breaker questions:

Applying for Biomedical Science 2023 : )
Had my creative writing offer come through yesterday :smile:
How long does it take to get an offer for the 2023 september intake? I applied for the biomedical science program
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 11
Original post by ilovepies2
How long does it take to get an offer for the 2023 september intake? I applied for the biomedical science program

I’ve applied for biomed too :smile: how long ago did you submit your application? My college only sent mine off last Thursday so I’m still waiting
Does anyone know how long it takes to get an interview or response for art? I sent my portfolio at the end of November and still haven’t heard anything from them
Original post by Angelisdreaming
Does anyone know how long it takes to get an interview or response for art? I sent my portfolio at the end of November and still haven’t heard anything from them

Hi @Angelisdreaming

The portfolio process usually takes a few weeks, the university was also closed over the Christmas break. Please do not panic this is very normal, and admissions will get in touch with you via Studentview as soon as they can. Best of luck with your application! :thumbsup:

Bex - Brighton uni rep :nyan:
Hi
I wanted to know how to get accommodation in the dorms as the university has said it’s completely booked.
Original post by Bernice_luis
Hi
I wanted to know how to get accommodation in the dorms as the university has said it’s completely booked.

Hi @Bernice_luis

I have replied to your direct message :h:

Bex - Brighton Uni rep :nyan:
Hi. I've sent of my application for politics and international relations for the sep 2023 intake.
Helllo!
Im applying for OSPAP 2023. How long does it take to get a response? I've submitted my application last Oct. 2022 and I've been anxiously waiting for a response. I heard there's a lot of applications this year and some pending from last year. :s-smilie:

Ice breaker questions:

Reply 18
Hi, I’m thinking about applying for accounting and finance. Is anyone else applying for this?
I’m also going to do accounting but I haven’t heard back since November. Is in-person work experience also required?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending