The Student Room Group

Mock preparation- Chemistry AQA

I have my mock for Chemistry soon, and I was wondering whether anyone can remember if calculating amounts in reactions came up in the 2016 AQA chem paper ( as this is the paper my mock will be, and I don't really understand it)
Thanks
Gcse, as, a2???
Reply 2
Original post by lordyP
Gcse, as, a2???

GCSE sorry
Original post by jwsat001
I have my mock for Chemistry soon, and I was wondering whether anyone can remember if calculating amounts in reactions came up in the 2016 AQA chem paper ( as this is the paper my mock will be, and I don't really understand it)
Thanks

Not going to give much away but no, calculations didn't show up. Show got my results today as a matter of fact.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Moltenmo
Not going to give much away but no, calculations didn't show up. Show got my results today as a matter of fact.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile: that was the bit I was most worried for so it's nice to know that they shouldn't be in it.
Thank you :smile: that was the bit I was most worried for so it's nice to know that they shouldn't be in it.

Sorry I am an idiot. I thought you were talking about the ISA. My head's in that ISA zone since I just got it back. I remember there is a 3 mark question on calculations (involves empirical formula) but that was it. Really straightforward question. Nothing to panic about. (If you are talking about Unit 2 2016 that is).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Moltenmo
Sorry I am an idiot. I thought you were talking about the ISA. My head's in that ISA zone since I just got it back. I remember there is a 3 mark question on calculations (involves empirical formula) but that was it. Really straightforward question. Nothing to panic about. (If you are talking about Unit 2 2016 that is).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile: I had it today and I think that it didn't go take bad, thanks for your help.
Thank you :smile: I had it today and I think that it didn't go take bad, thanks for your help.

I am even more of an idiot than I thought I was. The question was percentage yield, not empirical formula lmao. Sorry for misinforming you so many times. Glad to know you didn't think it was too bad.

Quick Reply

Latest