physics 5
maths 7
english 6
geography 6
computer science 6
sociology 7
religion 6
health and social 7
do you think if i worked hard i will be able to be a docter?
(edited 7 years ago)
i think u'll have to improve triple science to something like a 7.
but sure with enough work u can be a doctOr
Of course. Youre only in yr 9 so its still early days to think like that. Ifyou want tips on how to know stuff properly, look at the specification for each subject on the exam boards websites to see you know everything. Then practise exam papers and keep doing them for three years.

Good luck :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by elena2003
i am right now in high school in year 9
my grades are
biology 5
chemistry 5
physics 5
maths 7
english 6
geography 6
computer science 6
sociology 7
religion 6
health and social 7
do you think if i worked hard i will be able to be a docter?

*doctor
Reply 4
Original post by Hajra Momoniat
Of course. Youre only in yr 9 so its still early days to think like that. Ifyou want tips on how to know stuff properly, look at the specification for each subject on the exam boards websites to see you know everything. Then practise exam papers and keep doing them for three years.

Good luck :smile:

thx for the advice :bigsmile:
Original post by elena2003
thx for the advice :bigsmile:

Np
We were generally told that you need at least 6 A*s at GCSE to do medicine - so for you that'll be about six 8s or 9s.

Your maths is really good - you're almost there - but you probably need to work on improving your chem & bio grades. I mean, you'll need 7s in them at minimum, probably 8s realistically.

Just remember though, you can work in medicine even if your grades aren't quite good enough to be a doctor - you could be a paramedic or a nurse.
Original post by LeapingLucy
We were generally told that you need at least 6 A*s at GCSE to do medicine - so for you that'll be about six 8s or 9s.

Your maths is really good - you're almost there - but you probably need to work on improving your chem & bio grades. I mean, you'll need 7s in them at minimum, probably 8s realistically.

Just remember though, you can work in medicine even if your grades aren't quite good enough to be a doctor - you could be a paramedic or a nurse.

Or a pharmacist

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest