The Student Room Group

TSR Hunger Games MK VII

Welcome, welcome. Welcome to the seventh TSR Hunger Games!

Good morning, districts of TSR! We have a very exciting announcement for you all today... The next Hunger Games will be starting as soon as we have enough tributes, and you're all welcome to take part again, to try and win back some glory for your name and district.

This time around, we'll be having 24 tributes, so make sure to get your entries in soon! We look forward to seeing you... may the odds be ever in your favour.

To enter, simply submit the following:

I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name:
Nickname:

Districts will be in a first come first serve basis, so be sure to volunteer quickly, young tributes.

The game will be decided by a generator, so you will not be required to do anything... just enter your name, and watch the action unfold!
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name: shadowdweller
Nickname: Lady Kev
Nominating (optional): BurstingBubbles
(edited 7 years ago)
I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name: chelseadagg3r
Nickname: Chelsea
I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name: BlinkyBill
Nickname: Blinky
I volunteer as a tribute!

Name: @bizzy_penguin
Nickname; the Penguin
I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name: IMissTheTruckles
Nickname: Truckle
First 3 districts are full :colone:
Any more entries? :excited:
Reply 9
I Volunteer As Tribute!
Name: Pugglet
Nickname: Pugglet
Original post by Pugglet
I Volunteer As Tribute!
Name: Pugglet
Nickname: Pugglet

Fresh meat! :mmm:

To all those who have entered so far, feel free to nominate someone else too :biggrin:
I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name: TheGoodPharaoh
Nickname: Daquan

@The Capitol
I Volunteer As Tribute!

Spoiler

"I'm ready to be the victor of this Hunger Games!"
GD8Czd.gif
(edited 6 years ago)
Uh... How is this played? I need to know that before deciding whether I am in or not :hide:
Original post by Michiyo
Uh... How is this played? I need to know that before deciding whether I am in or not :hide:

This is the third one OP is doing, it's kinda like you're Werewolves of TSR thread I believe. :ahee:

Check out the previous ones to see what I mean.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
This is the third one OP is doing, it's kinda like you're Werewolves of TSR thread I believe. :ahee:

Check out the previous ones to see what I mean.

I mean, how do we ACTUALLY play? How are actions and encounters decided? Are we given a certain amount of options or do we all write our own versions that are equally true? Are all alliances public? I do not understand.
Original post by Michiyo
I mean, how do we ACTUALLY play? How are actions and encounters decided? Are we given a certain amount of options or do we all write our own versions that are equally true? Are all alliances public? I do not understand.

It's all randomised, OP adds the names of those who enter here and then tells everyone how the game unfolds.
Needs 16 more people to start anyhow.

I think you enter your name and hope for the best basically.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
It's all randomised, OP adds the names of those who enter here and then tells everyone how the game unfolds.
Needs 16 more people to start anyhow.

I think you enter your name and hope for the best basically.

Thank you :hugs:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name: Michiyo
Nickname: Michiyo
Having minor issues updating the participant list, but we now have 6 districts full! We could do with some more nominations and entries first, but hopefully the games will begin soon :woo:
@Steljoy

Consider yourself nominated

Quick Reply

Latest