The Student Room Group

Anyone do To Kill a Mockingbird in jan 2017 for igcse english lit edexcel?

what were the questions?
I know them and I will give you a clue as it isn't right to tell you the questions as I could get in trouble. One of the questions focuses on the children in the novel, I would essay plan and learn quotes for the children and really cement your understanding about these characters.
Reply 2
Original post by ?Hannah?
I know them and I will give you a clue as it isn't right to tell you the questions as I could get in trouble. One of the questions focuses on the children in the novel, I would essay plan and learn quotes for the children and really cement your understanding about these characters.

awww ;-;
although am curious how come you can't say what were in 2017 exams for Jan? Loads of people have discussed exam questions straight after the day the exam was taken particularly for sciences and english lang, is it not allowed or something since the papers are not released online?
only need them as i'm just trying to predict what is a likely character or theme to show up in the paper next month that hasn't yet so far. Im thinking Dill or theme of growing up /childhood.
thanks for the clue though!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mayapapaya8
awww ;-;
although am curious how come you can't say what were in 2017 exams for Jan? Loads of people have discussed exam questions straight after the day the exam was taken particularly for sciences and english lang, is it not allowed or something since the papers are not released online?
only need them as i'm just trying to predict what is a likely character or theme to show up in the paper next month that hasn't yet so far. Im thinking Dill or theme of growing up /childhood.
thanks for the clue though!!

Message me, I am trying to figure out what the questions will be too x they may ask about Miss Maudie or the cunningham's?

Quick Reply

Latest