The Student Room Group

IBM Placement Scheme 2017

Hello Everyone,
I passed the assessment in February bt still heard back from matching process. Is it too late get an offer from IBM?
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by king Lion2
Hello Everyone,
I passed the assessment in February bt still heard back from matching process. Is it too late get an offer from IBM?
Thanks

Do you have a contact email? I know a guy who got an offer in May so you have time. IBM has a ton of applicants so they're probably sifting through a backlog.
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
Do you have a contact email? I know a guy who got an offer in May so you have time. IBM has a ton of applicants so they're probably sifting through a backlog.

Hi,UWS
by contact email do u mean IBM matching process email ?
Reply 3
Hi,UWS
by contact email do u mean IBM matching process email ?

The email that you received telling you got to the next stage. If it's one of those auto-sending ones then I guess you just need to wait, they said you got through so you may just have to wait until they tell you what happens next.
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
The email that you received telling you got to the next stage. If it's one of those auto-sending ones then I guess you just need to wait, they said you got through so you may just have to wait until they tell you what happens next.

Hi, They offered me role but I did not like the role so, I turned that down. (3 weeks ago) That's y I am more worried.
Thanks
Reply 5
Hi, They offered me role but I did not like the role so, I turned that down. (3 weeks ago) That's y I am more worried.
Thanks

What role did they offer you and where was it based?
Reply 6
Original post by Haris
What role did they offer you and where was it based?

Bedfont
Role - Workload Manager
Reply 7
Bedfont
Role - Workload Manager

What where the duties of this role?
Hello, I had my assessment centre on 12/04/2017, I was told that I had passed on 25/04/2017 and I had an invitation for an interview come through today (28/04/2017). So don't panic, they are still making offers!
Thanks

Did they say they'll look to consider you in other roles?
Reply 10
Has anyone had any offers from the apprenticeship scheme?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending