The Student Room Group

AQA Spanish GCSE 2017 Unofficial Markscheme?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thegigantic1
Guys for the last question in reading paper where you have to fill in advantage and disadvantage did anyone get:

Social life cost

Yep - was that one about the piano player?
what were the written questions in the listening paper
And for the very last question on the reading (advantage/disadvantage) about video games, I'm pretty sure I put Adv = life skills, disadvantage = time spent
Original post by aelmimcae
Yep - was that one about the piano player?

yes what did u put for second one
And for the very last question on the reading (advantage/disadvantage) about video games, I'm pretty sure I put Adv = life skills, disadvantage = time spent

yes it talked about improving coordination
Original post by Westsidegirl
what were the written questions in the listening paper

I remember there was one about environmental campaigns...

Think I put:

a) protect nature
b) save petrol
c) avoid forest fires

(may not be in the correct order, and I'm not sure if there was another one)
Guys for the last question in reading paper where you have to fill in advantage and disadvantage did anyone get:

Social life cost

Yes I got that for the first one
Original post by MChambers
Wasn't the last part of the work experience question (part d) about working in England? Or was that part c? Whichever it was I'm 99% sure the answer was 'sueño' (as in 'I have dream(s) of working in England....':wink:

Original post by Tahmid12
third one, not sure of the answer, only thing i know is he went to bed early.

i think i got the last one as Sueno means dream and im pretty sure it was his dream to become something( some profession cant remember).

Original post by annabel.p
I thought is was emociante, because it was in the past and it was exciting BECAUSE it was in England??

i put suerte. Tengo sueno doesnt make sense. it means im sleepy
Tengo suerte means im lucky

Pretty sure for the England one I put 'ganas' - thought they were trying to say 'I want to work in England because it will be exciting'.

Original post by Coolcamel654
I got sueno and suerte the other way round

I remember putting sueno for the England question also, but I don't remember if the question itself was part c or part d lmao. One of the parts of the question had something about "temperamento", what did everyone get for that?

I remember putting this for the first question on the listening. Anyone else?
1a) Floor (said alfombra=rug)
b) Heating (radiadores=radiators)
c) Paint (cambiar el color de los paredes=change colour of walls)

Yess got this as well. Only three marks I'm getting out of the whole paper lmao

Got this too

Social life cost

That was listening wasn't it? I did, but I guessed cost because I just didn't grasp it.
I remember there was one about environmental campaigns...

Think I put:

a) protect nature
b) save petrol
c) avoid forest fires

(may not be in the correct order, and I'm not sure if there was another one)

Thanks, there was one where you had to write what questions they were asked and something about why people got the job?? not too sure about them though

Social life cost

yeah I did XD
Original post by urgurlbecca
I remember putting sueno for the England question also, but I don't remember if the question itself was part c or part d lmao. One of the parts of the question had something about "temperamento", what did everyone get for that?

That could have been the one about the boss? Think I put miedo. Might not be the question you were thinking of though.

Yess got this as well. Only three marks I'm getting out of the whole paper lmao

Haha - it was a really hard paper though. I'm sure you'll have done way better than you expect:smile:
Haha - it was a really hard paper though. I'm sure you'll have done way better than you expect:smile:

I got the first question all wrong so there is no hope for me
Thanks, there was one where you had to write what questions they were asked and something about why people got the job?? not too sure about them though

Oh yeah. Think I got (not in correct order)...

She gave a good impression when she worked there in the summer
Liked her answers in the interview
He worked well/gave a good impression during his apprenticeship

I seem to recall something like:
Made a good impression in their summer job
Only candidate to speak German
Make good relations with clients
Did well in their apprenticeship

I'm really dredging my brain here though lol.

I think there was also something like since when did you become homeless (sin techo)? And one about AIDS (SIDA).

Oh, and advice on abandoned pets? Think I heard "mascotas", but I wasn't sure.

Im also think there was one about which city has the highest level of unemployment (paro)?
(edited 6 years ago)

I remember my answers for this but not sure if it's listening or reading.

I think the answers were good work experience during the summer, good answers during the interview and got on well with the customers during their apprenticeship
Original post by Citizenofpanem
I seem to recall something like:
Made a good impression in their summer job
Make good relations with clients
Did well in their apprenticeship

I'm really dredging my brain here though lol.

Yeah, remember now I definitely got:

Made a good impression when she worked there in the summer
Got on well with customers during his apprenticeship
Was is online surveys, talking to people on the street or telephone calls??
and was is spanish people didnt accept living together, more likely to separate if not married or the last option which i cant remember

Quick Reply

Latest