The Student Room Group

starting online alevels later this year!

-> summer start i will start a-level classical civilisations, Spanish and English language. i'm aiming for a+/9 in all of these subjects.

i ocr classics gcse and got a 6, and edexcel English language igcse and got a 9, and my predicted spanish grade was 8/9

how should i go about revising these subjects now, so i'm not very stressed later this year?
are there any topics in particular that weren't covered in these GCSEs and will in A-level?
(edited 1 month ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by elareare
-> summer start i will start a-level classical civilisations, Spanish and English language. i'm aiming for a+/9 in all of these subjects.
i ocr classics gcse and got a 6, and edexcel English language igcse and got a 9, and my predicted spanish grade was 8/9
how should i go about revising these subjects now, so i'm not very stressed later this year?
are there any topics in particular that weren't covered in these GCSEs and will in A-level?

There is no 9 in A-Level grade terms?! :s-smilie:

Spanish is a huge step up and you need to know all of the content of GCSE Spanish to get an A or A star!!! :smile:
Reply 3
ohh so it uses the traditional system of grades.
ok, thank you!
Original post by elareare
ohh so it uses the traditional system of grades.
ok, thank you!
Have you decided whether you're studying AQA or Edexcel for Spanish? I am studying AQA Spanish.
Reply 5
i think i'll be doing aqa, but im not 100% sure yet

Quick Reply

Latest