The Student Room Group

does anyone need help in geography ocr

geography exam tommorow
Whats are the ocr topics for the sustainable decision making?
Original post by George1213
Whats are the ocr topics for the sustainable decision making?

overpopulation
urbanisation
counter urbanisation
urban land use
urban development
retail services
migration
ageing population
population growth
Original post by youngest badest
overpopulation
urbanisation
counter urbanisation
urban land use
urban development
retail services
migration
ageing population
population growth

Is it worth revising them? I swear we just get a resource book and answer using the information from that or do we need to apply our knowledge. Sorry i have a very bad teacher :wink: Do we revise them all?!
Is it worth revising them? I swear we just get a resource book and answer using the information from that or do we need to apply our knowledge. Sorry i have a very bad teacher :wink: Do we revise them all?!

no revise them, coz the resource booklet has the answers but not in great debt to achieve more marks
no revise them, coz the resource booklet has the answers but not in great debt to achieve more marks

in other words yeah revise the topics that you do not know much about

But we haven't even been taught some of these topics so is they only a couple I need to revise or all of them?
But we haven't even been taught some of these topics so is they only a couple I need to revise or all of them?

wow you need to get your teacher sacked lol, anyways its not end of the world,
I would say learn migration and urbanisation and look at the push and pull factors that affect them also look at overpopulation.
wow you need to get your teacher sacked lol, anyways its not end of the world,
I would say learn migration and urbanisation and look at the push and pull factors that affect them also look at overpopulation.

good luck:colondollar:
good luck:colondollar:

Hi, can you please suggest a good layout for the 16 marker? Cause we haven't done any sdme and our teacher basically just told us that we don't even need to revise for it... but now i realize we do
I need help in GCSE geography AQA

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Halema sharif
I need help in GCSE geography AQA

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending