Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Is glucose a type of sugar??????

no
Glucose is a monosaccharide hexose reducing sugar
Reply 4
definitely Maybe
yes glucose is a sugar

you can literally type glucose into google and the first result is the wikipedia page stating "glucose is a simple sugar"
In GCSE terms, yes.
Original post by homoe
i disagree. there is strong molecular evidence that glucose can vibrate in such a way (due to very slight atmospheric radiation) and act as a lipid

source: the american journal on the molecular function of glucose

Doesnt mean its not a sugar
Reply 8
Its not a sugar
Reply 9
Original post by glad-he-ate-her
Doesnt mean its not a sugar

its not you can't just ignore molecular AND i forgot to mention spectroscopic evidence
Original post by homoe
its not you can't just ignore molecular AND i forgot to mention spectroscopic evidence

Glucose is a monosaccharide

monosaccharide

/ˌmɒnəʊˈsækəˌraɪd; -rɪd/noun1.a simple sugar, such as glucose or fructose, that does not hydrolyse to yield other sugars
Reply 11

monosaccharide

/ˌmɒnəʊˈsækəˌraɪd; -rɪd/noun1.a simple sugar, such as glucose or fructose, that does not hydrolyse to yield other sugars

copy paste **** you wouldve been so useful in group projects

not
Original post by homoe

imagine needing people to think you're smart so badly that you deliberately mislead school age students on a forum where 90% of the participants are below the graduate level and 50% are unlikely to even be at university yet

incredible

(stop derailing the thread with pointless hair splitting, for the purposes of any secondary or undergraduate level course outside of a dissertation in biophysical or physical organic chemistry, it's a sugar)
Reply 13

monosaccharide

hindawi.com/journals/jdr/2016/6934937/
references 80 to 90 all indicate my point. please refrain from posting inaccurate and blatantly false information!
Why didn't you just look this up on Google?
Reply 15
Original post by artful_lounger
imagine needing people to think you're smart so badly that you deliberately mislead school age students on a forum where 90% of the participants are below the graduate level and 50% are unlikely to even be at university yet

incredible

(stop derailing the thread with pointless hair splitting, for the purposes of any secondary or undergraduate level course outside of a dissertation in biophysical or physical organic chemistry, it's a sugar)

you're just disappointed that you can't see past the word molecular. Read the article you pathetic baboon
Reply 16
Original post by artful_lounger

incredible

It's a sugary lipid
Original post by Rectus
copy paste **** you wouldve been so useful in group projects

not

Original post by homoe
hindawi.com/journals/jdr/2016/6934937/
references 80 to 90 all indicate my point. please refrain from posting inaccurate and blatantly false information!

You man stop chatting shite
Its a sugar,at the very least till end of A2
honestly, that person is trying to ask a simple question
Reply 19
You man stop chatting shite
Its a sugar,at the very least till end of A2

"you man" do you expect me to be intimated? what an idiotic prepubescent child

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending