The Student Room Group

Would you rather be 5'8 or 6'5?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by applesforme
There is zero scientific proof of height being directly proportional to dick size. The two things are not related. In actual fact the taller the guy the more his dick will look twiddly.

Who said my statement was scientific hahaha
I'd rather be 6'5" than 5'8"; but I wouldn't trade the former for my current 5'10".
Original post by zigglr
As a guy would you rather be 5'8 or 6'5?

I'm 5'7. I'd hate to be 6'5, that's too tall so 5'8 for sure. Tbh I'd rather be 5'8 than 6'0 as well. 6'0+ is lanky to me.
Original post by applesforme
There is zero scientific proof of height being directly proportional to dick size. The two things are not related. In actual fact the taller the guy the more his dick will look twiddly.

I beg to differ:smile:

Christopher here has height and dick size that is well above average. So , in his special case, there is a correlation! :wink:

Btw who is that on your avatar
Reply 64
Original post by august11
I'm 5'7. I'd hate to be 6'5, that's too tall so 5'8 for sure. Tbh I'd rather be 5'8 than 6'0 as well. 6'0+ is lanky to me.

Be 220lbs lean at 6'0 and you won't be lanky. Being above 6'0 and buff you will look like a god to girls. Takes much more work to build up your body when you're taller but the end results look so much better than if you're short.
Reply 65
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
5ft 8 that way I can be attractive just by being the cute little guy taller girls love to hug..

Lol how's that working out for you?

Original post by BefuddledPenguin
Being tall means you have to get buff to avoid looking super lanky and awkward

Agreed but if you do manage to get buff and you're tall (6'1+), it's an instant mouth opener for females
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by brin27
Be 220lbs lean at 6'0 and you won't be lanky. Being above 6'0 and buff you will look like a god to girls. Takes much more work to build up your body when you're taller but the end results look so much better than if you're short.

That is true (Sam off BB pulls it off for example) but I'm not that type of person, you know? I'm a beanpole with a non-lad personality. So I'm happy with average height lol. Not dissing 6+ people.
I don't care. I'm 5'8 right now, and probably younger than most ppl here (GCSE sorta age... not A level or uni :P)
Original post by butfirst_coffee
I beg to differ:smile:

Christopher here has height and dick size that is well above average. So , in his special case, there is a correlation! :wink:

Btw who is that on your avatar

lol ok I guess your future wife will be a lucky woman. And that's Salma Hayek in the film From Dusk till Dawn :smile:
Reply 69
I'm shorter than both so I'd take either.
Reply 70
6'6 100%
my goal is 6'4 pray4me pls
Original post by zigglr

6’5 hands down... make a poll pls
Reply 73
Original post by zigglr

Neither. I'm content with being 5'11. All my clothes fit me right. Being 5'8 would make me unattractive to a lot of girls. Being 6'5 would make it very difficult and expensive to find clothes/shoes. I like being inconspicuous and not attracting much attention to myself, and as a result I've always been good at sneaking up on people.:colone:

I think I'd want to be 6'2 or 6'3 at the tallest. Otherwise my proportions would change too much, and I wouldn't look like me anymore. Don't wanna be shorter- it just... sucks.
(edited 6 years ago)
6'5" definitely,the baddest of B's are around the 5'10 mark so 6'5" is perfect for them
Original post by Michal68
Get buff at 6'5 and you'll look like a god. 5'8 is manlet size.

But yes being scrawny at 6'5 wouldn't look great.

5 ft 8 isnt manlet size u dumb ****

Quick Reply

Latest