The Student Room Group

is 5,1 (girl) too short for most guys to date?

I'm 5,1 but most of the guys around me are at least 5,9 or taller. Sometimes people ask me out despite them being 6 foot and I want to say yes because we have great chemistry, but I always hesitate because if we walk side by side I feel like I'm gonna look ridiculous. What height do you think would be the upper limit height that a 5,1 girl can date, as a general rule (obviously not talking about if you fall in love, in that case you should just go for it anyway)?
I've had long term partners who were a foot shorter than me. I honestly would not worry about it.
Is fine.
Original post by Anonymous #1
I'm 5,1 but most of the guys around me are at least 5,9 or taller. Sometimes people ask me out despite them being 6 foot and I want to say yes because we have great chemistry, but I always hesitate because if we walk side by side I feel like I'm gonna look ridiculous. What height do you think would be the upper limit height that a 5,1 girl can date, as a general rule (obviously not talking about if you fall in love, in that case you should just go for it anyway)?
i'm 5'6 I feel like a 5'1 girl would date someone around 5'8
Original post by Anonymous

No, 5”1 isn’t extremelyyyy short considering the average is 5”4. If you click with a guy then date him. It doesn’t matter about height.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending