The Student Room Group

Honour killings in 21st century Britain???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Quran
Females who break free from their father's grasp are no better than the Kafirs then run towards.

Your views are all that is wrong with your religion and culture and damaging to society as a whole.
Original post by Seamus123
Your views are all that is wrong with your religion and culture and damaging to society as a whole.

On the Day of Judgement you shall fall and I shall rise. Mock my kind at your own risk.
It's disgusting. There really should be the death penalty for people who do honour killings.
On the Day of Judgement you shall fall and I shall rise. Mock my kind at your own risk.

Yeh, OK, I'm shaking in my shoes.. A religion based on fear, coercion, abuse and absolute control over peopl's lives is not conducive to a cohesive society.
Yeh, OK, I'm shaking in my shoes.. A religion based on fear, coercion, abuse and absolute control over peopl's lives is not conducive to a cohesive society.

You shall experience great sickness and the inability to produce a son.
You shall experience great sickness and the inability to produce a son.

Too late, mate. I've got 4daughters and 3 sons and 16 grandchildren.
Too late, mate. I've got 4daughters and 3 sons and 16 grandchildren.

I pray you gain leprosy.
Reply 47
Original post by Talmudic Clique
I dont see how most white english people are somehow more civilised or liberated. Most of them live like cattle frankly, they hop through a series of 'new partners' siring kids with each one - often with fathers who are black and then run off. This on top of the fact they charge their own offspring rent on their 18th birthday and put their elderly parents in homes. Then there is their tendency for studying almost anything except a traditional discipline. They just go with like whatever vibe they feel like dude, typically some nonsense like medieval paleontology or photography. Meanwhile in south asia you have very solid communities; almost dynasties in a way and the number of kids with MSc in IT are frankly ten a penny.

Honour killings have to be done. Reputation and bloodline is of fundamental importance otherwise you just make your family look like a laughing stock. Work hard and toe the line; any sket taking up with some ***** in a club needs to be taken out.

Hahaha people like you make me laugh. I'm sorry India is a shithole

Bet your female relatives are undercover, as you put it ""skets" don't be so shocked.
Original post by Sarahsez

Bet your female relatives are undercover, as you put it ""skets" don't be so shocked.

Do not preach hate sister, you are just a female.
Gets easier to understand why people detach themselves from Islam every day

Ironic that these killers value their 'untainted' reputation above their own flesh and blood
There was a movie on honour killings called Murdered By My Father produced by the BBC.

I cried so much and genuinely have no idea how you can kill your child. People are so twisted.
Reply 51

I don't think he's Indian, probably pakistani or bangladeshi.
How could this be happening? It's 2017 and this is Britain. Not Pakistan or Yemen. Most shocking of all is that majority of these honour killings are committed by family members including male cousins raping the girl with the girls fathers full knowledge, how disgusting. They are also premeditated and pre-planned.

Multiculturalism at its very best.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4724802/Indian-Muslim-teenager-kidnapped-raped-murdered.html

What you need to do is think critically. If you think rationally open borders and low standards so anyone can get into the country-mass migration over many years brings the very worst aspects from cultures. I saw the OP mentioning honour killings in the UK, if you are coming to live in the UK you follow our laws, then if they went to court the argument would be "that's what happens in Pakistan" if they want to follow Pakistan laws **** off to Pakistan or Saudi Arabia

There are no legions of asian single mothers. If they are skets then they soon meet their demise. The physical threat works, there is no great asian presence at the DSS; welfare is dominated by native whites.

Southern India is a very influential shithole. Silicon Valley is rapidly being transferred to Bangalore and H'bad.
There are no legions of asian single mothers. If they are skets then they soon meet their demise. The physical threat works, there is no great asian presence at the DSS; welfare is dominated by native whites.

Southern India is a very influential shithole. Silicon Valley is rapidly being transferred to Bangalore and H'bad.

Talking about "legions" - if your lifestyle is so perfect, why do you feel the need to groom white girls? Operation Doublet, sexual exploitation and child abuse in Rochdale. - 9 ASIANS.

Rotherham "the biggest child protection scandal in UK history". The majority of the abusers were ASIANS.
An increase in the UK for Refuges for Asian women and children escaping domestic violence.
Don't paint your religion/culture to be anything other than it is, coercive, threatening, abusive, murderous and a menace to society.
Talking about "legions" - if your lifestyle is so perfect, why do you feel the need to groom white girls? Operation Doublet, sexual exploitation and child abuse in Rochdale. - 9 ASIANS.

Rotherham "the biggest child protection scandal in UK history". The majority of the abusers were ASIANS.
An increase in the UK for Refuges for Asian women and children escaping domestic violence.
Don't paint your religion/culture to be anything other than it is, coercive, threatening, abusive, murderous and a menace to society.

First off, Im white english. These men aren't grooming white women, its just simply the fact that white teens are left to roam feral. They are so thick they are completely seduced by 27 year old Darrens/Ahmeds Ford Focus. We have all met women like this at school college. These women got the free vodka and cigarettes that they were after, aswell as the sexual attention. Then when they got more than they bargained for they ran off to social services/police like little *****. If they had studied at home sensible and had proper parental guiding, none of those incidents would have happened in the first place. I have never seen asian teen girls loitering outside off-licenses.

There have to be physical threats to women if they indulge in habits that are harmful to wider society. Alcohol, the pill, gender bending, pre/extra marital relationships - nobody benefits from any of these and you have to take a firm line.
(edited 6 years ago)
[QUOTE="Clique;72921816" Talmudic="Talmudic"]First off, Im white english. These men aren't grooming white women, its just simply the fact that white teens are left to roam feral. They are so thick they are completely seduced by 27 year old Darrens/Ahmeds Ford Focus. We have all met women like this at school college. These women got the free vodka and cigarettes that they were after, aswell as the sexual attention. Then when they got more than they bargained for they ran off to social services/police like little *****. If they had studied at home sensible and had proper parental guiding, none of those incidents would have happened in the first place. I have never seen asian teen girls loitering outside off-licenses.

There have to be physical threats to women if they indulge in habits that are harmful to wider society. Alcohol, the pill, gender bending, pre/extra marital relationships - nobody benefits from any of these and you have to take a firm line.[/QUOTE

THE MAJORITY OF THESE WERE CHILDREN!
First off, Im white english. These men aren't grooming white women, its just simply the fact that white teens are left to roam feral. They are so thick they are completely seduced by 27 year old Darrens/Ahmeds Ford Focus. We have all met women like this at school college. These women got the free vodka and cigarettes that they were after, aswell as the sexual attention. Then when they got more than they bargained for they ran off to social services/police like little *****. If they had studied at home sensible and had proper parental guiding, none of those incidents would have happened in the first place. I have never seen asian teen girls loitering outside off-licenses.

There have to be physical threats to women if they indulge in habits that are harmful to wider society. Alcohol, the pill, gender bending, pre/extra marital relationships - nobody benefits from any of these and you have to take a firm line.

Education yourself

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08xdh9r/the-betrayed-girls

The children were rape and abuse by gangs Asian men because they seen worthless because they were working class white children.
Reply 58

Yes I know plenty sleep with black men in clubs during uni , then get a hymen operation done and marry cousin Abdul from the village back home.
Reply 59
There are no honour killings in the uk its not legal here lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending