The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

BIMM Brighton applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Hey Amber! I'm (hopefully) gonna be doing the songwriting Degree too! Where are you moving from? Nat
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Hey guys, gunna be doing professional musicianship, kinda looking into accommodation seeing where others are thinking on heading?
Hey guys, just received my offer for studying guitar at Bimm Brighton and wanted to get to know some of you! Add me on Facebook if you'd like to chat about it and the courses:smile:) - Kirsty Bannatyne
Hi I'm Frankie i'm going to be studying songwriting at bimm in 2017. Looking for housemates. Add me on facebook if your interested: Frankie Stanley x
Hey, if anyone is still looking for housemates or need to fill a room, let me know! I'm doing bass and just got accepted! My name's Kiefer Lamb, add me/message me on Facebook!!!
Reply 25
Hey !
I'm Alex Smale and just moved here from Taiwan to join the music business course. Just wanting to get to know people from BIMM or the music business program !

Add me on Facebook
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by hintons1
Hey, I'm Alex and I'm doing Music Business at Brighton! By some miracle I managed to get an unconditional a few weeks ago so thought it would be cool to get to know some of the people going! On Facebook I'm Alex Hinton-Smith (pretty sure I'm the only one with a name that long and weird so should be able to find me easily enough haha)

Hey I added you on Facebook , my name is also Alex.
I'm actually starting this year (2018) but if anyone is looking at this thread then hi there! I'm Simi Carpenter (top one on Facebook) and i'm going to be studying Songwriting. I'm not too sure what to do about accommodation or finding people to share a place with so if anyone has suggestions please let me know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending