The Student Room Group

Advice for a failing science student at GCSE

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amiefrey
We don't even know what exam board we are 😂

Original post by Jessie.betts
I have no idea what exam board I am I think it's OCR could be completely wrong, and I fined the CGP books really hard to understand is there any others you could recommend

Surely your CGP books are related to your exam board? If not, ask your teacher what exam board you are doing otherwise you will be struggling to learn everything as the content varies from each exam board.

Other than that, I can recommend you using youtube as a learning resource because there are lots of videos to help you understand. I personally though would think CGP is enough to learn stuff but if you need help, I can try explain some of the stuff to you.
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
Surely your CGP books are related to your exam board? If not, ask your teacher what exam board you are doing otherwise you will be struggling to learn everything as the content varies from each exam board.

Other than that, I can recommend you using youtube as a learning resource because there are lots of videos to help you understand. I personally though would think CGP is enough to learn stuff but if you need help, I can try explain some of the stuff to you.

Thank you!! Shall we PM you out questions? :smile:
Original post by amiefrey
Thank you!! Shall we PM you out questions? :smile:

Yes. Feel free to pm me.
I failed Core Science GCSE in Year 10.

Decided to retake Core Science, and take Additional Science GCSE too.

I have two Science GCSEs now to my name. Just work as hard as you can!

Quick Reply

Latest