The Student Room Group

Domino's

Hi guys,
I need help with this. The scenario is that....
Domino’s inventory (stock) turnover is far less in Summer than in Winter months.
What can Domino’s do so that they can increase their inventory turnover in the summer months?
Help will be appreciated
Thank you:smile:
They can hold discount or special offers to attract more customers.
As the above poster said, special offers. When I was at uni, people only ever went to domino's when the spend over 40 quid, get everything half price deal was on. After they stopped it, business slowed to a crawl.
Reply 3
Original post by arneldfad
As the above poster said, special offers. When I was at uni, people only ever went to domino's when the spend over 40 quid, get everything half price deal was on. After they stopped it, business slowed to a crawl.

Ok. But what can they do to increase the sales in Summer
Reply 4
Original post by cheesecakelove
They can hold discount or special offers to attract more customers.

Yes that's a good idea. What else can be included
Original post by N.Zafar
Ok. But what can they do to increase the sales in Summer

Do that offer, but in summer. Maybe theme it around certain pizzas like the italian range and put out a summer ad campaign. They could also offer discounts and slices of free pizza at high traffic areas like they do on uni campuses.
Reply 6
Original post by arneldfad
Do that offer, but in summer. Maybe theme it around certain pizzas like the italian range and put out a summer ad campaign. They could also offer discounts and slices of free pizza at high traffic areas like they do on uni campuses.

This is a good idea. I'll go with this and some more ideas mention. Thanks for your help

Quick Reply

Latest