2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DOM26
The Nottingham personal attribute questionnaire is so difficult :frown:

literally the worst thing ever :sad:
Original post by defenestrated
literally the worst thing ever :sad:

Glad I'm not the only one struggling! :s-smilie:
Does anyone know if you get a reply off Edinburgh after uploading the WES form to EUCLID, I'm not sure I've done it right
Original post by pattinson06
Does anyone know if you get a reply off Edinburgh after uploading the WES form to EUCLID, I'm not sure I've done it right

I got an email after submitting on the website but not when I uploaded it to the portal... but I emailed them to check and they said it had worked
Original post by AllenMegan
I got an email after submitting on the website but not when I uploaded it to the portal... but I emailed them to check and they said it had worked

After you uploaded it did it take you back to the upload document page?
After you uploaded it did it take you back to the upload document page?

Possibly but I can't quite remember sorry
I think it shows as having a tick next to it as it is a completed task after you've uploaded it?

Original post by Anderson2727
Bristol dont have a set deadline day for the questionnaire. You will receive the questionnaire as soon as they have assessed your academics (which accounts for 50% score weighting). You then have 2 weeks to complete the questionnaire once you get that email.

So its more individual deadlines than an overall deadline as it depends on how fast Bristol can process the first stage of the process for your application!

Ahhhhh that makes sense. Thank you so much! X
I received my WEPAPA yesterday and submitted it last night. Should I have recieved a receipt email or is that everything completed and I don't have to worry about it anymore?
Original post by Heardmanator
I received my WEPAPA yesterday and submitted it last night. Should I have recieved a receipt email or is that everything completed and I don't have to worry about it anymore?

You should receive an email from Bristol shortly thanking you for submitting you WEPAPA questionnaire.
The Nottingham questionnaire is literally killing me...
Original post by Nessie162
The Nottingham questionnaire is literally killing me...

Can you return back to finish it once you've opened it? Or is it like the SJT which you have to finish once you open it?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by annaxoxo
Can you return back to finish it once you've opened it? Or is it like the SJT which you have to finish once you open it?

You can return to it as many times as you want before the deadline
Original post by Nessie162
You can return to it as many times as you want before the deadline

Thank you :smile:
Just finished Nottingham questionnaires, by far the worst.:s-smilie::frown:
Does anyone know if the surrey 500 word question 1 should be about personal or academic difficulties??
Reply 756
Original post by Lucia12
Does anyone know if the surrey 500 word question 1 should be about personal or academic difficulties??

Im guessing academic difficulties as it suggests looking at the modules, and if it was personal it would've probably said what is the most challenging part of studying a degree.

Im gonna do the surrey questionnaire tomorrow after the uni of surrey replies to this thread, as i have no idea how to fill out the work experience part of the questionnaire. Should i mention the same placement in each of the species boxes or just once? And i don't know what detail it requires either.
(edited 6 years ago)
Can you put numerous placements in the clinical practice box or is it only asking for one?
Original post by DOM26
Im guessing academic difficulties as it suggests looking at the modules, and if it was personal it would've probably said what is the most challenging part of studying a degree.

Im gonna do the surrey questionnaire tomorrow after the uni of surrey replies to this thread, as i have no idea how to fill out the work experience part of the questionnaire. Should i mention the same placement in each of the species boxes or just once? And i don't know what detail it requires either.

I'd definitely repeat work experiences for all applicable boxes and if there's room maybe add a bullet point list of basic duties regarding that specific animal
Hey guys!
I know you’re all probably really stressed as it’s the worst time! I’m currently in first year at Liverpool and went through the application process last year! If you have any questions or anything especially about Liverpool, Nottingham, Glasgow and Edinburgh feel free to send me a message!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending