The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Uclan

I applied for veterinary medicine via ucas by the deadline however I haven’t heard back from UCLAN and whether they have received my application, should I be worried or is this normal?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 1
I havent heard back from them either
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by AC04
I applied for veterinary medicine via ucas by the deadline however I haven’t heard back from UCLAN and whether they have received my application, should I be worried or is this normal?

Hi there @AC04,

Thank you for your message. It's great to hear that you have applied for our Veterinary Medicine course. Please don't worry, I'd recommend you contact our admissions team by emailing [email protected] and one of our friendly team members will be able to provide further support with your application.

All the best,
Sarah
Original post by sadesdrury
I havent heard back from them either

Hi there @sadesdrury,

Great to hear that you have applied to study here at UCLan! 😊

If you are looking for an update on your application, I'd advise you contact our admissions team who will be able to look into this for you. You can email the team at [email protected], within your email please include the following information:

Full name

Date of birth

Course name

The date you submitted your application

All the best,
Sarah
Original post by AC04

On another thread somebody applying last year said they heard back mid December x
Reply 5
Original post by Morg9362551
On another thread somebody applying last year said they heard back mid December x

Ah okay! thank you that’s reassuring x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending