The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

I’ve applied to Bristol, Nottingham, Surrey and RVC but am yet to hear from any of them..
Starting to really worry about Surrey... I was really hoping for them.

My surname begins in "C" but I am a mature student... are there any other mature students for Surrey? If so, have you heard anything? Everything is still saying "pending check" on my application.

Also applied to Liverpool (but doing the wrong access course so not surprised I haven't heard), Bristol and RVC. I am getting so anxious about it all now!
Original post by GraceCook
Starting to really worry about Surrey... I was really hoping for them.

My surname begins in "C" but I am a mature student... are there any other mature students for Surrey? If so, have you heard anything? Everything is still saying "pending check" on my application.

Also applied to Liverpool (but doing the wrong access course so not surprised I haven't heard), Bristol and RVC. I am getting so anxious about it all now!

If you haven’t heard then they haven’t looked at your application yet. They would’ve said if they were rejecting/holding your application. I’m sure you’ll hear soon
I've had interviews for both Surrey and Liverpool, have yet to hear from Nottingham (have sent the wexp forms) or Bristol yet.
Last year I heard from RVC on November 16th! So I think we will hear from them soon :smile:
Original post by pacb10
Last year I heard from RVC on November 16th! So I think we will hear from them soon :smile:

Can I ask what time did they send you the invite last year?
I'm literally obsessing and checking my email every 10 minutes haha
Original post by Nessie162
Can I ask what time did they send you the invite last year?
I'm literally obsessing and checking my email every 10 minutes haha

I got an email from them at 17:12. I can’t remember what time track updated.
Starting to worry about surrey haven’t received anything
Original post by lm1999
I’ve applied to Bristol, Nottingham, Surrey and RVC but am yet to hear from any of them..

I have applied to the exact same and am in the same situation as you
Ive got an offer from bristol! I submitted my WEPAPA almost a month ago so theres no need for anyone to worry☺
Original post by AllenMegan
Ive got an offer from bristol! I submitted my WEPAPA almost a month ago so theres no need for anyone to worry☺

Congratulations! Well done is that your first choice

Congrats! When did you get your offer?
Original post by JosephineOK
Congratulations! Well done is that your first choice

thank you! It is between glasgow and bristol for my first choice...
Original post by mairossanna
I got an interview for Cambridge this morning! Has anyone else had one yet?

First of all congrats!!!!!!!

What college have you applied to? And did you get notified by email or letter??
Original post by JosephineOK
I have applied to the exact same and am in the same situation as you

Me too 😃😃

Congrats! When did you submit your WEPAPA form? I sent mine on the 19th October. Do you mind me asking what your predicted grades are?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Tillyb99
Congrats! When did you submit your WEPAPA form? I sent mine on the 19th October. Do you mind me asking what your predicted grades are?

I submitted mine on the 24th october... and i think they are either 3 A*s or 2A*s and an A... but i cant really remember😂
I submitted mine on the 24th october... and i think they are either 3 A*s or 2A*s and an A... but i cant really remember😂

WAheyy congrats!! What time did you hear? And was it on UCAS track?
Original post by RBrownstudent
WAheyy congrats!! What time did you hear? And was it on UCAS track?

About quarter past 5 this evening! And yeah it was on track
I've got an interview for Cambridge (At Catharine's) and got it by email this morning!! Haven't heard from Bristol (WEPAPA submitted early October) or Surrey. :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending