The Student Room Group

Have your say: 5 study secrets of Oxbridge applicants

Is it too early to start revising? Not if you want to get those top grades!

Read the full 5 study secrets of Oxbridge applicants article and join in the discussion by posting a message below.

Shout out to the blogs mentioned in the article - @y.u.mad.bro? @Becca070600 @AryanGh @agaaga1010 @Jooms @10cking @bookloverlolly @ErinMei @gcsemusicsucks
Why is there a need for 5 study habbits?Let me summarize this in one point:They work hard.
Thank you for mentioning me in such a fantastic article! I'm really surprised I got mentioned, especially between the fantastic A2 blogs that have the knowledge from AS. It's an honour!
Ooh I feel so special getting mentioned in the article 😁 Thank you, that really made my tough day today so much better!
Reply 4
Original post by bookloverlolly
Thank you for mentioning me in such a fantastic article! I'm really surprised I got mentioned, especially between the fantastic A2 blogs that have the knowledge from AS. It's an honour!

You're welcome :yy:

Original post by gcsemusicsucks
Ooh I feel so special getting mentioned in the article 😁 Thank you, that really made my tough day today so much better!

No problem! Loved reading through your blog :biggrin:
Reply 5
A fantastic Article! I really love reading these ones as they are so motivating! I just can’t believe I was in it :happy2: thank you!
Reply 6
You can still be a top student and not apply to Oxbridge you know....
Thank you for mentioning me in your article - I feel well chuffed! :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by weiyin
You can still be a top student and not apply to Oxbridge you know....

Very, VERY true!! I don’t think it’s highlighted enough anywhere to be honest.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
This is really inspiring, sadly I think I’ve found my inspiration too late as there’s no way I’d get into Oxbridge now! But good on everyone mentioned ☺️☺️
Oh my goodness, I only just came across this. Thank you so so much for mentioning me here! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending