The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

To all the people who received an interview invitation to RVC yesterday (congrats!) what date is the interview held on?
Reply 1601
Original post by eilidhhhh
To all the people who received an interview invitation to RVC yesterday (congrats!) what date is the interview held on?

December 6th!
Original post by eilidhhhh

Mines on the 11th :smile:
Original post by hedgehoghog
Mines on the 11th :smile:

Original post by LV99
December 6th!

Ayy nice well done guys and thanks v much !!
How did everyone find out about their interview at Surrey? Was it on Surrey Self Service?
Reply 1605
Original post by r33ves1986
Is anyone still waiting for the bristol wex form? Or should I assume I will be getting a rejection? :frown:

Im in the same position, tempted to email them but not sure if thats the best way to go about it :/
Original post by vetlauren
How did everyone find out about their interview at Surrey? Was it on Surrey Self Service?

Yes, then after I booked a time an email came through :smile: check the events tab~
Living in boat of rejection right now
Original post by VictiniCup
Living in boat of rejection right now

LOL me too 😞
i got an interview at Liverpool uni, any advice on how to do well in the interview???
Have a read of the sticky interview thread. There is loads of really useful information on there :smile:

Original post by caitlin2424
i got an interview at Liverpool uni, any advice on how to do well in the interview???
Original post by animalmagic
Have a read of the sticky interview thread. There is loads of really useful information on there :smile:

thankyou!!!
Surrey interview is on Saturday, really nervous now 😨😨😨😨
what is everyone wearing to their interviews??
Original post by Leahemmcdermott

I don’t feel comfortable in smart trousers, so I’m going for a smart dress with tights and flat black shoes. What about you?
Original post by brrrigid
I don’t feel comfortable in smart trousers, so I’m going for a smart dress with tights and flat black shoes. What about you?

Yehh i was going to wear the same, i was going to wear a block colour dress but i dont know if i should just go for black!!
Anyone else still not heard from rvc? :/
Original post by Leahemmcdermott

I was going to wear six form uniform, so my 'longest' black skirt and a blouse. And probably my large black coat because it will be cold
Original post by Svv5500

I’ve had nothing yet :frown:
Original post by Svv5500

Me, I haven't :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending